The Thing - Expanded: The Ultimate Documentary Companion (Digital + Blu-ray) (CreatorVC Crowd Funded Project) [USA]

steelmybeatingheart

hasn't got time for this Mickey Mouse bulls***!
Premium Supporter
*** V I P ***
Jul 6, 2016
London
Release date: TBC
Purchase link: TBC - further details and sign up here. Opportunities to feedback on the project still open: Fan Consultation Phase 1 Ends - July 1st 2024
Price: TBC
Notes: This is a crowd funded release, with an exact date still to be confirmed. From the same people as Aliens Expanded: A New Species of Documentary. Opportunities to purchase different levels of involvement not yet open.

Mods, appreciate this is an 'in development' release, so please edit/file as appropriate.

1719684727343.png

1719684904623.png

The Thing was one of those Universal DVDs that got a great, feature-length documentary 20 years ago, that they've been carrying over to BD and UHD, and even hacking it into pieces to make a dumb gimmicky 'picture-in-picture' video-commentary.
I haven't seen it in a while, but I don't see what can be made and said now, 20 more years later, when even more is lost, forgotten, people died, or so old it's painful to look at them, mainly realizing your own age and mortality...

Reactions: Fmac72