Mondo The War of the Worlds by Stan & Vince

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
We're stoked to start off the New Year with Sci-Fi classic, THE WAR OF THE WORLDS! Paris-based comic artists Stan & Vince have done such a fantastic job recapturing the vintage feel ofByron Haskin's 1953 film adaptation. Tomorrow we'll be releasing a Regular and Variant version of the print, the Variant featuring a bright green, glow-in-the-dark layer.

The War of the Worlds by Stan & Vince. 24" x 36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 300. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $55

1.jpg

The War of the Worlds (Variant) by Stan & Vince. 24" x 36" screen print featuring glow-in-the-dark layer. Hand numbered. Edition of 150. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $85

2.jpg

on sale here tomorrow at a random time (likely from around 11:30 - 1 but don't hold me to that)

Went for the variant but now I am not sure if I should have. The print is pure awesome but I probably should not have spent this $$$ :confused: December was a killer!

yeah I'm not trying for everyone just the ones I want, though I wouldn't mind getting one that glowed in the dark. At SDCC in 2013 I did get an aliens reg and variant but gave the variant to someone not realizing the variant did glow in the dark

Of course I wanted it. I will just keep it :D

I have one glow in the dark but it is in a dark room that is hardly used, so it almost never gets to glow :wtf: