Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Wild Robot

Genre: Animation, Science Fiction, Family

Director: Chris Sanders

Cast: Lupita Nyong'o, Pedro Pascal, Bill Nighy, Catherine O'Hara, Kit Connor, Stephanie Hsu

Release: 2024-09-12

Plot: The journey of a robot - ROZZUM unit 7134 - who is shipwrecked on an uninhabited island and must learn to adapt to the harsh surroundings. The robot overcomes early suspicions to build relationships with the animals on the island and become the adoptive parent of an orphaned baby goose.

I've watched this trailer a few times now.

Amazing how music can emotionally invest you into something. I can't wait for this.
I honestly hope it has very minimal dialogue (like WALL•E)... But seeing the cast list at the end... thats probably not the case.
Still looks very good and I really like the animation style too.

I've watched this trailer a few times now.

Amazing how music can emotionally invest you into something. I can't wait for this.
I honestly hope it has very minimal dialogue (like WALL•E)... But seeing the cast list at the end... thats probably not the case.
Still looks very good and I really like the animation style too.

Your comment made me check out the trailer.

A bit sugary n sweet but I liked it and agree with you. The less dialogue the better.

About music and movies. Just today when watching a movie told my missus about document where the same scene was presented with three different music/score. Horror, dramatic and fun. The scene even it was everytime the same it felt totally different !!!

Reactions: kaw
Animals look 2D and watercolor drawn, not sure that I like that.

But seeing the cast list at the end... thats probably not the case.
That cast isn't that big or important, I think they could agree to just a few lines of dialog. The trailer isn't 'pushing' those names either, so maybe it won't be too talkative.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database