digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
da131d4b-f7a9-ed42-c90b-11bb92a014a3-banner.png

Details here http://www.livestream.com/prometheus?rsvptoeventid=430558

Watch a Live Q&A and Trailer Premiere with Director Ridley Scott

Saturday, March 17 at 4:15 p.m. PDT

Ridley Scott, director of Alien and Blade Runner, will be live at AMC Downtown Disney 12 in California to answer fan questions and reveal the latest trailer from his highly anticipated sci-fi thriller Prometheus.
The event will be hosted by Damon Lindelof, executive producer and co-writer of Prometheus, also known for writing and producing the popular sci-fi show Lost.

Last edited:
The teaser really pumped me up for this film and I'm currently looking forward to it. I'm kind of afraid the full trailer might some how bum out my enthusiasm for the film. But I wish that to be the worst of my concerns... :rolleyes:

BTW the event will start here only at 1:15 AM, so it's one more thing I need to consider.

BTW2 I actually didn't like any of the Alien films. And please don't kill me. :p

So I actually still awake, didn't even notice it's past 01:15 AM. I haven't seen the Live Q&A, but I snapped and eventually have watched the trailer. It didn't pumped me up like the Teaser succeeded to do, but it definitely interesting. But the only thing I can say for sure, the effects are simply amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.