Tom Whalen Chat Thread

Wow, that was a fast one. It looks like it was gone in under a minute! I saw this yesterday and had to have it, so I was sitting there refreshing like a boss, and was able to get one!

It looks like the Looney Toons print isn't as popular as it's still available about an hour later.

whalen-wizardofoz-main.jpg

Didn't get it either, by the time I reached the payment details it was gone.
I might get one of their vouchers for future purchases, as it works with a code it should speed up the checkout a lot.

Didn't get it either, by the time I reached the payment details it was gone.
I might get one of their vouchers for future purchases, as it works with a code it should speed up the checkout a lot.

While a solid plan, the only problem with a gift card is if you never manage to score a drop. Then what? :ohno:

Thankfully I was able to score an Oz today. I'm a huge Whalen fan so it seems fitting the only Mondo drops I manage to score on are Whalens. And Edmiston. Love me some Edmiston.

This was actually the smoothest mondo drop yet for me.

Hawkeye by Tom Whalen 12'

Hawkeye print done by Tom Whalen for the Avengers event at Mondo in 2012.

Regular Edition, print run of 220

Hawkeye-Mondo-Poster.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Monster '80s - Tom Whalen (Private Commission)

tumblr_mq03em3sea1qg8i80o1_1280.jpg

Privately Commisioned Piece by Tom Whalen - Facebook Commission.

Year: 2013
Run: 126
Technique: Screen Print
Size: 18 X 24
Markings: Signed & Numbered

"a few months ago, i was commissioned by poster buddies & traders, (a facebook group of insane poster collectors) to produce a limited edition print that would be available only via pre-order to members of the group. i gave them a few options of subject matter that i would like to tackle and the group kept coming back with “do what you love”. so, here are the fruits of my labor… 1980′s movies + monsters. what else need be said?"
- Tom Whalen

Last edited:
“Batman Classic TV Series” by Tom Whalen

"First seen at SDCC, the remaining prints of Tom Whalen’s “Batman Classic TV Series” will be available soon via Huckleberry.
On sale Thursday, July 25th at a random time"​

PURCHASE HERE:
http://huckleberrydirect.bigcartel.com

“Batman Classic TV Series” by Tom Whalen. 18″ x 24″ 10-color Screenprint. Ed of 350. $60
whalen-Batman-Classic-TV-Series.jpg

“Batman Classic TV Series” by Tom Whalen. 18″ x 24″ 10-color Screenprint. Ed of 175. $75 (variant)
whalen-Batman-Classic-TV-Series-variant.jpg

Reactions: rodtp