Toy Story 3, Slip Cover Giveaway

whysoserious?

a no posting ex ninja
Premium Supporter
Apr 2, 2011
wirral uk
hi peeps ive just been sorting my blu rays steels out and came across this slip cover , ive got no use for it and have used the discs for the steelbook , so im giving it away along with original case, winner pays for postage

just answer the following none toy story related question , christopher nolan has indicated that there may still be other batman movies but christian bale will not be involved , so my question is if he was to go right back to 1990s batman , who would play batman and joker? best answer will win
its also mint , remember no discs ends sunday 6pm
25s7gvr.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: snowblood and Flip
I would like to see 'Ryan Gosling' Play Batman, he is capable of being the rich playboy but also the aggressive vigilante, as we have seen in 'Drive'.
The Joker I'm not sure about, you could always use 'Johnny Depp', He would be no where near as good as Heath Ledger, but looking at his personality in films such as Pirates of the Caribbean, he could work.

(I don't want the slip cover, just wanted to talk about batman :p)

Reactions: whysoserious?
gonna have a go at this

back in the day, i would of had

Batman - Patrick Swazye (he got's the bulk and looks to pull off Playboy wayne and gruff look for Batman)
The Joker - Nicholas Cage (because he's crazy enough as he is)

im going to go for josh hartnett as batman

william defoe as the joker
jokerdafoewillem01.jpg

thanks for the give away

Last edited:
gonna go for steelbookonly answer as best , this is because of the pic he uploaded of will defoe and it was kind of the only valid answer due to the question on who should be next batman/joker ,patric swaz is not alive to take the role. 1st answer was spot on , johnny depp and gosling but this person didnt wish to have the slip book .i would have have gone for johnny depp without a doubt for joker .
congrats steelbookonly