Trainspotting (HMV Exclusive Slipcover) [UK]

snowblood

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 10, 2010
England
Purchase Here

F4BD50015.JPG

I don't think this actually comes with an exclusive slipcase... just different artwork. I was tricked in to thinking "sleeve" meant slipcase when I ordered HMV's Shutter Island exclusive a few years ago.

^^^ Ignore that - it's been confirmed as a slipcover (see posts below).

Last edited:
I don't think this actually comes with an exclusive slipcase... just different artwork. I was tricked in to thinking "sleeve" meant slipcase when I ordered HMV's Shutter Island exclusive a few years ago.

should do mate, i bought the slipcover when it was released as the guy didn't collect them. It is the same as the actual cover.

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Trainspotting-Blu-ray/31300/

May not come with the slipcover now i guess with it being out a while so maybe just the exclusive artwork.

should do mate, i bought the slipcover when it was released as the guy didn't collect them. It is the same as the actual cover.
Ah, that's good then! I wish HMV would specify that it is in fact a slipcover on their site though... the fact that they describe both slipcovers and the normal paper slips on Blu-rays as "sleeves" can obviously lead to a lot of confusion.

Thanks for confirming anyway. :)