Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2011
Norway
Expensive but nice

Tron Legacy Fnac

8717418301514.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: discov3ry
I am curious to the print run on this. It states limited numbered edition. Maybe it is as low as the Avatar box of 1000 copies.

So this does not come with a steelbook, but with a voucher and then you trade in the voucher when the steelbook comes out, is that right?

My bad, it comes with the following:

The Soundtrack of Tron: The Legacy
The comic
A set of 5 photos collector
The 2 cinema tickets for "Tron: The Legacy" (valid in all the movies every day except weekends, holidays and holiday eves)
A piece of film cell
A gift card to retrieve the Superset Tron (Blu-ray Blu-ray + 3D + DVD)

Actually it was 40 euros for Fnac members (I am) : you have to pay 90 euros and they give you back 50 euros as voucher.

I did ordered one and then cancelled. 40 is still expensive for a card box, even limited and numbered.

Sold out now.

Last edited:
Yep, I am a FNAC member too, and I didn't ordered this release... too expensive, as Mams said.

It is sold out online, but each FNAC store will have 20-30 copies on the release day.
Inception briefcase has been the same : sold out online very quickly, and each copy in every store have been sold in 2-3 hours on the release day !

However, I don't think this title will have Inception's success ;)

So when do you get the voucher? When it is delivered?

I purchased the FNAC membership, but not received my number yet? Will i still receive voucher?

Yep, I am a FNAC member too, and I didn't ordered this release... too expensive, as Mams said.

It is sold out online, but each FNAC store will have 20-30 copies on the release day.
Inception briefcase has been the same : sold out online very quickly, and each copy in every store have been sold in 2-3 hours on the release day !

However, I don't think this title will have Inception's success ;)

So there still hope for us didn't get this one on-line :D

How do you get the movie to this? You receive the voucher and then trade it in for the movie? How do they do this for international customers?