3. Robert Palmer – (Love Is) The Tender Trap
4. Soundgarden – Outshined
5. Hans Zimmer – Amid the Chaos of the Day
6. Chris Isaak – Two Hearts

http://merchnow.com/products/v2/254009/true-romance-alabama-splatter-vinyl

This looks awesome!

Where's this from?

@Noodles @dan8885 @martinouchou @Travis Bickle @spass @tridon

Edit: didn't see the link in the OP, apparently limited to 686 copies.

Damn, would love this but I don't know anything about the company and if they are customs friendly
Never heard of the site before, so I have no clue unfortunately mate.

I remember seeing a teaser for another True Romance vinyl release the other day, but I can't remember where exactly and can't seem to find it now. :confused:

EDIT - found it... https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/true-romance-ost-by-hanz-zimmer.86232/

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
IMG_1305.PNG
IMG_1306.PNG
IMG_1307.PNG
IMG_1308.PNG
I received this mail last week and they attatched some pics of the Alabama splatter:

"Hey, thanks for picking up Wargod's version of the True Romance soundtrack on vinyl! You're so cool.

Quick update on shipping:

All of the vinyl has arrived at our warehouse, and single orders for our "Alabama splatter" vinyl variation are scheduled to ship on time. Please let us know what you think after your package arrives!

For those who ordered our box set, we had to bump the estimated ship date to 7/25 due to unexpected delays with our box set manufacturer. We put so much time and energy into this project that we can't settle for anything less than perfect - the gold foil boxes are a crucial part of the package.

Thank you for your patience and here's a few new pics as a sneak peak of the "Alabama splatter" colorway below! They came out fantastic and we can't wait to get these babies in your hands.

Please hit reply if you have any questions. We respond to every email we receive.

<3 Wargod"

@Chacha @Flloydo

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Hmmm! It's not allowing me to reply to you in here when I quote your post

@spass that does look a lovely editon

I order it on merch now.
I Know that mockup could be different from the final version. But here Nothing look like. Even the colours ...