• Production Notes Booklet
  • Lobby cards & Double-Sided Poster
Bonus features:

• The Legacy of Twister: Taken By The Wind
  • Feature Commentary by Director Jan De Bont
  • The Making of Twister
  • Anatomy of a Twister
  • Chasing the Storm: Twister Revisited

Annoys me they’re charging £44.99 for this and nightmare on elm street when the interstellar and inception and all the previous collectors editions from WB and universal have been priced £39.99

Will this be the same artwork as the Turbine upcoming steelbook? Or likely to be the same as the US?
Definitely the black flying poop steelbook.

If this has same "green" sh*t... big pass!
Definitely the ruined green transfer.

cda29d9c-cae2-4c0b-abb4-1780fa9df0bf_text.gif

Will this be the same artwork as the Turbine upcoming steelbook? Or likely to be the same as the US?
Transfer is probably the same/near enough to the WB disc. I'd expect the steelbook to be different to both WB and turbine though. Have to wait and see.

Yeah I dunno why they are keeping the image hidden. It’s clearly going to be the black and green sh!tty stencil art. Probably embarrassed at the choice themselves and know only a small amount will sell. Show the art a week before release or something

Yeah I dunno why they are keeping the image hidden. It’s clearly going to be the black and green sh!tty stencil art. Probably embarrassed at the choice themselves and know only a small amount will sell. Show the art a week before release or something

Will be getting this and the turbine - would be nice to put the turbine in the slip if it turns out good artwork!

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Where did you find it?
Maybe someone's 'concept', but I hope Turbine steelbook will be like that.
Tommy said above but it was dickfather (so take with a pinch of salt anyway)

I assumed it to be the Turbine edition upcoming but I’m also hoping (although it’s pointless) that this collectors set will be different to the US stencil artwork and feature that art above

Reactions: Lenny Nero