Tyler Stout - Django Unchained Variant AP for sale

Slinchafi

Vinyl Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jan 18, 2012
Slovenia
It's so hard to write this, as it is by far my most prized print, but times are tough and I had to make a decision, so unfortunately I have to let this bad boy go.

Tyler Stout - Django Unchained - Variant AP signed and numbered.

Looking to get $450, which includes worldwide registered priority shipping (with tracking). Uninsured, so if you want to add insurance contact me and I'll check availability/cost.

I know I will probably regret this, but that's life.

dsc04680.jpg

Last edited:
haha nope. I dont have it but I decided long ago I only wanted the red version. I do wish you luck in your sale tho sicne its something you have to do. Sad tho as it seems you really dont want to let it go bud.

Reactions: Slinchafi
I'd be all over this, but I have too much invested in trading chips that I can't spend that kind of money on a print right now. It's my top (reachable) ISO right now. Then it will be onto Stout's KB, IB & Akira.

I would say good luck, but like Wreck said doesn't seem like you want to let it go. I can understand the feeling. :(

Thanks man, yeah it's really hard to have to part with it, but I weighed a lot of different options and this one seems to be the most reasonable one.