Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: January 8, 2019, September 27, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy - Amazon CA
Price: CDN $44.99 - CDN $49.99
Note: Re-release by Sony on September 27, 2022

venom.png

Last edited:
So it turned up today at 1.30pm - the address label was absolutely 100% clear and I have no idea what the "issue" was yesterday morning

Nothing new. I've had that happen a few times and there was absolutely nothing wrong with the label. Sometimes I get the feeling the person doing the delivery does that on purpose to buy some time when they are running short during their shift. Just my two cents!

Cheers!

• Thanks
Reactions: britmotley
Nothing new. I've had that happen a few times and there was absolutely nothing wrong with the label. Sometimes I get the feeling the person doing the delivery does that on purpose to buy some time when they are running short during their shift. Just my two cents!

Cheers!

that's my opinion too. I expect it went through some sort of scanning machine and was a quarter of a millimeter off, so they just "deal with them tomorrow" haha ;-)

@Thwip @Shadow of Light Mine actually arrived today!!! Crazy!
Thanks for offering to help though! Really appreciate it guys!

I really didn't think I would end up getting this, but I was pleasantly surprised by its arrival today. I guess I'll now have a BB Canada AND a BB USA copy :wtf:
Thanks @Shadow of Light and @kaw for your input and offers to help. :thumbs:

Happy you got your copies. :) Got mine today, too. Guess I'll be returning the extras this weekend unless someone else is without.

Cheers!