Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Iron Man 2 War Machine Special Version Figure [Sideshow Collectibles]

im2warmachine.jpg

Iron Man 2 War Machine Special Version Figure - Sideshow

Product Page

Last edited by a moderator:
this has been kicking about for a while. I've got the original WM & it's one of the best hot Toys I have.

it's a lot heavier, bulkier and sturdier than my IM VI. i don't know about the pricing on this though, an extra $60 for a black and white paint job :?

I've debated getting this just cause I have limited availability of what I can get with some gift cards I got. They dont have much in stock, like this and Captain Jack .... I'm not a real fan of the milk look tho.

Yeah ... me too, but I turn in BD/dvds etc. in store for instore gift cards which I use online so my choices are limited. But it makes the high cost of these types of figs all the more easier to purchase. :p With the gc I got left, I could get this one but it would cost me like $150 shipped

Man. I better be careful. You all are gonna get me into figures then I'll never have money

Yes, stay away from here! shoo! :p I kid. ;) Tho they look awesome next to 2 steelbooks displayed etc. Like I have IP Man next to my SB and Slipcover edition. Nice lil set up.

Yeah like they're guarding the steelbooks. Better not touch!!! Haha

There are a few that I'll have to pick up eventually. Cough cough amber and blondie cough cough. :drool:

wm_special1.jpg

Price: $239.99
Manufacturer: Hot Toys
Link: Order 1/6 War Machine Special Version

The War Machine (Special Version) Sixth Scale Figure features:

Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of War Machine from the Iron Man 2 film
Approximately 30 cm (12 inches) tall
Over 36 points of articulation
Movable parts on shoulder and waist
Two (2) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
One (1) pair with improved articulations, movable fingers and light-up repulsors (blue light, battery operated)
One (1) pair of fists
LED-lighted eyes and heart (red light, battery operated)
Articulated flaps at the back of armor on left and right legs
One (1) articulated shoulder-mounted gatling gun, rotatable and multidirectional
Two (2) shoulder-mounted cannons with Ex-wife Weapon on the left and cannons on the right
Two (2) machine guns with one behind left and one behind right forearm
Figure stand with War Machine (Special Version) nameplate and movie logo
Light-up figure stand (white light, battery operated)

Attachments

• wm_special2.jpg
    wm_special2.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:
I could get this one now for $130ish ... but I'm holding off, if it wasn't looking like "milk" I would go after it.

Yeah, just a local store here takes trade in for all things media , can then get a gift card and then buy online what SSC stuff they offer.

I've been interested in some of the statues, just because of their "potential" heft and that they probably don't feel plastic-y.

But these Sixth Scale Figures are pretty solid when seen in person - so many parts it's pretty ridiculous - maybe one day I can see some of the statues in person. :)

Yeah the articulation on these figures are awesome. Although it looks plastic from that photo, not sure if it actually is. Just a guess.

I got the original War Machine and he's a BEAST. Heavy as all get out, with all kinds of accessories - pretty solid in general - you just have to watch out for "the ex wife" missile, it's a doozy. :hilarious:

I said I wasn't buying this as I have the original, how wrong I was....

It's so much better looking than the original. The paint work is awesome.

Reactions: MK50