Multi Watch Dogs (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Watchdogs will be released now in June instead of in time for the holidays that just past.
The Steelbook should look like the one in the Collectors edition on the right side.

Wish they'd start releasing more of these Steelbooks separately from these expensive statute editions. Typically I end up selling all of the other stuff on eBay.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Future Shop is suppose to have just the Steelbook separate from the Collectors Edition as well. But with it almost 5 months away a lot can change. I like the look of that Steelbook & would love to add it to my collection.

Future Shop is suppose to have just the Steelbook separate from the Collectors Edition as well. But with it almost 5 months away a lot can change. I like the look of that Steelbook & would love to add it to my collection.

I missed the Assassins Creed 4 steelbook for the same reason as this one, didn't want all the other stuff. I'd like to eventually add both games to my collection.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

This is a game I can't wait to see, and the fact that it has a steelbook is just the icing on the cake. It's also pretty awesome that it exists in the same universe as Assassin's Creed.

I hope that out of the versions for this Steelbook, that the one that comes separate with the game will be the same as the one in the collectors edition, it looks really nice in the pictures. Will know soon enough I guess.

From what I understand these are available at Future Shop for $10 without having to buy the game. Anyone in Canada interested in doing a group buy or at least please help me get one?

From what I understand these are available at Future Shop for $10 without having to buy the game. Anyone in Canada interested in doing a group buy or at least please help me get one?

When was this released?

I check FS store locally quite often for steels but I don't check the game section that often since I am not a gamer.

They are selling their empty gaming steels for $10 and sometimes $5 for older titles. They seem to get cleaned out quite fast though.

If I see one I will let you know.

Reactions: AirZonk
So the steelbook is different from the US one? For $10, I would be interested in one too.

Here is what the Canadian one looks like:

Watchdogs.jpg

Watchdogs2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: darczap