What do you think the disney steelbooks will be this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Chip-nothing has been announced yet. I think Matty just posted to get thoughts from members here:)

If I recall correctly, Brana @ FS indicated last year Disney corporate decided to do ironpacks going forward because they are cheaper.

Nothing says they won't change their minds, but a pirates 4 ironpack would look peculiar next to my trilogy. :(

If I recall correctly, Brana @ FS indicated last year Disney corporate decided to do ironpacks going forward because they are cheaper.

Nothing says they won't change their minds, but a pirates 4 ironpack would look peculiar next to my trilogy. :(

AFAIK Disney could go steelbook and just raise the prices. I would still be buying them. :oohyeah:

Release "Swiss Family Robinson" on Blu-Ray and get that sucker in a Steelbook-one of my favorites of all time. Plus all of the rest of Pixar, of course!

Release "Swiss Family Robinson" on Blu-Ray and get that sucker in a Steelbook-one of my favorites of all time. Plus all of the rest of Pixar, of course!

+1 FO SHO ... I need to watch that, been forever.

If they do their 13 weeks:

Alice in Wonderland
Bambi
Dumbo
Lion King
Fox and the Hound
The Incredibles
Tangled
Fantasia
Fantasia 2000
Pirates 4
Cars 2
Finding Nemo
Winnie the Pooh

They don't have anything save Pirates 4 being produced under their banner this year. They are distributing Gnomeo & Juliet for Miramax and I Am Number Four, Real Steel, Fright Night and the Help for Dreamworks. War Horse is released after the period of 13 weeks and the rest don't deserve Steelbooks; African Cats, Prom, Mars Needs Moms and Muppets.

If they are steel, I may bite and get them all. If they are IronPacks, it is down to design and price. Any Toy Story 1/2 I won't get any.

If they do their 13 weeks:

Alice in Wonderland
Bambi
Dumbo
Lion King
Fox and the Hound
The Incredibles
Tangled
Fantasia
Fantasia 2000
Pirates 4
Cars 2
Finding Nemo
Winnie the Pooh

They don't have anything save Pirates 4 being produced under their banner this year. They are distributing Gnomeo & Juliet for Miramax and I Am Number Four, Real Steel, Fright Night and the Help for Dreamworks. War Horse is released after the period of 13 weeks and the rest don't deserve Steelbooks; African Cats, Prom, Mars Needs Moms and Muppets.

If they are steel, I may bite and get them all. If they are IronPacks, it is down to design and price. Any Toy Story 1/2 I won't get any.

HaHa! Good luck with that!:D

Not that I would't love it!

Reactions: Ross
I am hoping for Lady and the Tramp and Lilo Stitch but I doubt it.

Most likely, Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, Tangled, Lion King, Pirates 4

Status
Not open for further replies.