What STEELBOOK do you own and will NEVER watch?

This thread should probably be here: SteelBook™ Chat/Support but i'm sure a mod will move it.

Anyway, I own loads of films that I haven't watched. I've bought them, put them on the shelf and forgot about them. One that springs to mind though would be Predators. I think i've kept it because it's one of the rarer UK Steelbooks.

I open my steals when I feel like watching the film, I don't open them straight away. But some steels just deserve to be opened straight away. Recently bought Shaun of the Dead from Play and the steel looked so good, had to open it.

lol yah, might be casue they are sealed ... so not that he technially wouldnt watch the movei at all .. just cant/wont open to watch that disc. *shrug*

Exactly. I use to open some of them when I first started collecting, then I saw how much more they are usually worth if left sealed. Plus, pretty much every steel I own, I already have or will be getting the regular release to watch.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: BURRAGUM
Exactly. I use to open some of them when I first started collecting, then I saw how much more they are usually worth if left sealed. Plus, pretty much every steel I own, I already have or will be getting the regular release to watch.

So basically your double dipping to every steel you buy? Even if the steel was $20 on release on you will buy the aamray for say $10?

So basically your double dipping to every steel you buy? Even if the steel was $20 on release on you will buy the aamray for say $10?

I usually wait a bit on the amaray and either buy it used, or trade for it. I have a big enough backlog of amarays to keep me busy for a while.

Unless it's a movie I'm dying to see of course, like the avengers. Pre-ordered the 3d version months ago from amazon.

I usually wait a bit on the amaray and either buy it used, or trade for it. I have a big enough backlog of amarays to keep me busy for a while.

Unless it's a movie I'm dying to see of course, like the avengers. Pre-ordered the 3d version months ago from amazon.

EEK! THATS EXACTLY WHAT I DO.....:hilarious: The family has been Educated to look but "NOT TO OPEN"...Ive got them in Amaray's for them to enjoy..
GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE Im glad im not the only other to do this Sixteen.........THEORY IS I CAN OPEN THEM ONE DAY IF I WANT :scat:
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: NO I WON'T :drool::hilarious:

Moulin Rouge (Iron Pack) and Inglourious Basterds (FS tags) will never be opened. I have the MR amaray and IB (gun steel) to watch down the road. They would lose significantly more value by opening them than buying a cheaper version, so I am not comfortable opening them now. They are more precious to me sealed.