Which Methods Do You Use To Watch Shows?

Which Methods Do You Use To Watch Shows?

• Total voters

FanOfGaming

Steelbook, POP & Statue Collector
Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2012
Ontario, Canada
There are many different ways to view televsion shows nowadays. Vote in the poll and comment below for all the methods you use!

Attachments

• No Pic.jpg
    No Pic.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 99
I use these 3:
Watch Them When They Air
Record Them To View At A Later Time
Wait For The Blu-ray/DVD Release Of The Entire Season

We already have this thread :wtf:
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/28796/

Mods, get on it before all hell brakes loose and a black holes opens up and swallows all the ninja's and it becomes the end of life as we know it. ;)

Well it seems it's gone now, but the threads were different. One was a single vote poll, to find the preferred method, and this one was a multiple choice poll, for all methods.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Fan, thanks for starting this awesome and very relevant thread! The poll will help us see what folks prefer, by the number of votes, so I think this is a great start. Feel free to start other discussions anytime-you all are doing a great job in the TV area-a section growing in popularity! :scat:

Reactions: FanOfGaming
Hey folks-we can have different polls and threads anytime. There are 1000's of threads in this forum to monitor, and sometimes when creating threads they are accidentally duplicated so this is probably why it was deleted (sounded similar to this thread). As already mentioned, feel free to start other polls and discussions and polls with different options (mult choice, etc etc). Have fun! :scat:

I use my sky HD box for recording TV and then I can series link tv shows and also fast forward past all the adverts! I also use Netflix which is cheap and a excellent amount of content!

I realized it was a different poll, guess others didn't, including a mod. Oh well.

Hey folks-we can have different polls and threads anytime. There are 1000's of threads in this forum to monitor, and sometimes when creating threads they are accidentally duplicated so this is probably why it was deleted (sounded similar to this thread). As already mentioned, feel free to start other polls and discussions and polls with different options (mult choice, etc etc). Have fun! :scat:

It's all good guys, I've remade the other thread :thumbs:

Thanks to everyone that has chimed in, seems DVRing and disc-watching are the most popular so far

DVR/PVR for me is the best...although I always run out of space because I record a lot of shows...but nothing beats getting the whole series in bluray/DVD especially if it's cheap!