[Winner chosen]Giveaway Contest for "The Boy in the Striped Pajamas" [WINNER CHOSEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone Crusader

The Savage Ninja!
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Hello folks, and thanks for stopping by.

HOST:
AcIDc0r3

Sponsor:
Digitalbabe

DURATION:
From the 22nd thru the 26th

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members

The PRIZE:

The Boy in Striped Pajamas UK.JPG

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?

Q:
How can I win a prize for this challenge?
A: Post your favorite quote from the movie "The Boy in the Striped Pajamas"

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
All members worldwide responsible for their own shipping.

Q: How do I tally up the winner of this fabulous giveaway contest?
A: I use a randomizer app on my iPhone using a integer generator like in the screenshot below.
20170216_042109000_iOS.png
Whatever number post you are will be the number assigned to you and if that number is chosen you will be the lucky winner. :thumbs:

Glad you stopped by. :D

Last edited:
@ckman88 used the best one, but i will go with this one:

Bruno: There is such thing as a nice Jew, though, isn't there?
Herr Liszt: I think, Bruno, if you ever found a nice Jew, you would be the best explorer in the world.

Thanks for this giveaway:)

Reactions: ckman88
Sweet! Here's an interesting quote from the movie:
“Just because a man glances up at the sky at night does not make him an astronomer, you know.” - John Boyne

I've personally never seen this flick so will make for a good movie night if won! :joy:

Thank you for the giveaway!

"We're not supposed to be friends, you and me. We're meant to be enemies. Did you know that?"

thanks for the giveaway. :thumbs: for me, it's the line where Bruno says "We're not supposed to be friends, you and me. We're meant to be enemies. Did you know that?" it always reminds me that hate is learned, not something you are born with; consequently, it can always be unlearned. :)

"A home is not a building or a street or a city or something so artificial as bricks and mortar. A home is where one's family is, isn't that right?"

Thanks for the giveaway.

I sometimes wonder if this is all down to me, making you those costumes for your little plays when you were tiny. You used to adore all that dressing up. Does it still make you feel special, Ralph dear? The uniform... and what it stands for?

thanks for the opportunity

Great giveaway. Such a gorgeous steel for a truly emotionally taxing film.

Bruno: "I don't understand. One man caused all this trouble?"

"A home is not a building or a street or a city or something so artificial as bricks and mortar. A home is where one's family is, isn't that right?"
Thanks for the giveaway!

"I practiced as a doctor."
"You must not have been very good then, if you had to practice."

Thanks for the giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.