[WINNER CHOSEN][NINJA WEEK '15 GIVEAWAY]HELLBOY II: The Golden Army (Version française) Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Towser

Pennyless Ninja!
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
West Midlands, UK
Welcome to #bestweekever #ninjaweek

Here is the second of my planned 3 giveaways for this wonderful week at the best place on the Internet

WHAT CAN YOU WIN?

Hellboy II: The Golden Army / Hellboy 2 : Les Lgions d'or maudites (Bilingual) (SteelBook Edition) [Blu-ray + DVD + UltraViolet] (Version française)

067121B4-9377-41DA-B8FF-0A24B5307607_zpsqocnpzpr.jpg

Sealed and if you are really good I will throw in a few extra goodies from my local chocolate factory up the road in Bournville

What do you need to do to win this I hear you asking

1] Thank this post
2] Tell me your favorite Ron Perlman character and also what character you would like to see him play in the future

Winner will be chosen using random org at the end of Ninja Week and shipping will be covered by me worldwide.

Many thanks to everyone involved in making this such a wonderful place to hang, all the way from those of you who were here in the beginning, right down to the new folk arriving this week

Ron
Entrants
1] @terry44
2] @tokaman
3] @meaner
4] @Ricardo13
5] @Asopp
6] @max steelbook (STILL NEEDS TO LIKE OP)
7] @Scary Hair
8] @wayne71

9] @denizen
10] @nefilim
11] @galareta2332
12] @ricster
13] @mmz41
14] @Joanie Mason
15] @jdclark88
16] @Dexter Skelter

17] @pi2loc
18] @davidson
19] @Lucky101
20] @Flloydo
21] @monsterzebra
22] @Hooch
23] @severo
24] @Master13
25] @Geek Tragedy
26] @bigballas01
27]
28]
29]
30]

Last edited:
I absolutely adore him as hellboy (and sons of anarchy) and would love a hellboy 3 but in the future maybe something weird or villain wise in guardians of the Galaxy

(He was also great in blade 2 and drive)

Thanks for the amazing giveaway

Reactions: Towser
I have to go with Hellboy on this one too. :)
But i'd love to see him doing Thanos!! Similar to Hellboy, bad a bit more badass! ;)

Thanks for the giveaway!

Reactions: Towser
Thanks for the giveaway
I would say Hellboy, he was a badass in that
He might good in a potential Halo movie as one of the badass Odst Helljumpers.

Thank you for the giveaway.

Hellboy is my favorite Perlman character. When Ron got into the full make up for that little sick kid my heart freakin' melted

Sons on Anarchy ...and someone mentioned War Craft!? That's genius! He'd fit that kind of role perfect!

Thanks for the giveaway!

This giveaway is now closed no more entries will be counted. I will update the thread in the morning and announce to winner sometime tomorrow. Thank you all for participating :)

Ron

Last edited:
Thank YOU !!!

in the name of the rose my favorite movie, and I would like to see him doing wrong three bad guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.