WKRP is a blufans novice

WKRP

Florence Y'all
Premium Supporter
Dec 19, 2011
Bluegrass
Any awards here will be based on the mercy of strangers. Y'all some merciful ninjas!! Thanks for 25+ :p

Not the biggest or best. Just the ones I like. I took a chance with Jack Reacher and Face/Off and got lucky they turned out good.

I was part of the original FMC group buy. Probably my first GB. #1-500 with booklet.

Welcome my newest blufans: Star Trek Into Darkness with slipcase

IMG_1091.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1077.jpg
    IMG_1077.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 197
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the encouraging messages. ;)

You're lucky to have been around here in time for the FMC GB, I wish I had know about HDN then. :thumbs:
That FMC GB was a very long wait too but worth it.

I started collecting too late to experience the FS/BB Disney wave. I've seen a youtube video of some guys buying them on release day and taking them out to their cars. :p So sweet!

Reactions: stephen3001
I remember watching these very funny guys at the time of the FS/BB Disney wave releases (jump to 3:15).

3 years went by fast EEK!. With no knowledge of GB's and even at release time, high prices on ebay, I just had to sit back and watch them all sell out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: WKRP
I remember watching these very funny guys at the time of the FS/BB Disney wave releases (jump to 3:15).

3 years went by fast EEK!. With no knowledge of GB's and even at release time, high prices on ebay, I just had to sit back and watch them all sell out.

Yep, that was the video I was talking about. I watched the whole thing again. To see all those Disney/Pixar blu-rays on the shelves like that. Wow! Nice to hear one addict "supporting" the other addict. I've heard that still goes on in some places! :p

The wave came and went without my knowledge or consent. Without the Internet and HDN/BR.com I'd have never heard of steelbooks or been able to pick up so, so many from all over the world. I actually seem to prefer steels from other countries, except--and I mean a BIG except--this wave. All-time best wave ever!

disney-steels-jpg.471837

Last edited:
Yep, that was the video I was talking about. I watched the whole thing again. To see all those Disney/Pixar blu-rays on the shelves like that. Wow! Nice to hear one addict "supporting" the other addict. I've heard that still goes on in some places! :p

The wave came and went without my knowledge or consent. Without the Internet and HDN/BR.com I'd have never heard of steelbooks or been able to pick up so, so many from all over the world. I actually seem to prefer steels from other countries, except--and I mean a BIG except--this wave. All-time best wave ever!

Reactions: harry and WKRP
Thanks to the 25+ members who supported my blufans award thread. I just paid for $65 + $21 shipping + tip for Star Trek (single copy). I don't know how much more of this I can take at $90 a piece. :ugh:
I already paid for Up (lenticular)
images
and was hoping to get Gravity. :tear: