The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 20th, 2014
Purchase link:
MediaMarkt.de

Wolf-Creek-2-(Steelbook-Edition)-Horror-Blu-ray.png

I wouldn't mind getting this but I doubt it's English friendly.

Caught the first half hour or so of it on TV recently and was surprised it was mostly English subtitled as the two main characters were German hitchhikers.

Anybody know if it's got English subs?

I like to get this on steel, never got around to it, one of those that would add great to the horror/thriller collection. Shame about the printed back and no inside art, typical German steel!

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
I wouldn't mind getting this but I doubt it's English friendly.

Caught the first half hour or so of it on TV recently and was surprised it was mostly English subtitled as the two main characters were German hitchhikers.

Anybody know if it's got English subs?

According to bluray.com no english subtitles. I guess I have to swap my aamray copy.

• Helpful Post
It's £15.61 on Amazon.uk by a third party fulfilled by Amazon and get free shipping, might have a bite at this one and swap the discs inside (if I decide to open it).

It's £15.61 on Amazon.uk by a third party fulfilled by Amazon and get free shipping, might have a bite at this one and swap the discs inside (if I decide to open it).
That's too much for me considering its going for under €10 on Amazon.de by third party sellers.

Just have to get one to ship outside of Germany!!

That's too much for me considering its going for under €10 on Amazon.de by third party sellers.

Just have to get one to ship outside of Germany!!

Last time I did that the steel arrived in a jiffy bag and I had to pay the return shipping for a damaged steel. I've got this on my watch list, see if it drops a little.

• Helpful Post
i have been trying to get this for a while and finally got it, too busy on the lettering but its just worth it for the film itself and for less that 10 Euros i wont complain besides i like the front art a lot!