WORLD GROUP BUY - Immortals 3D (Various Countries)

Status
Not open for further replies.

surfury

AlienGreyhoundSteel
Premium Supporter
Mar 18, 2011
Back home in Cornwall, UK
[CLOSED] WORLD GROUP BUY - Immortals 3D (Various Countries)

OK Immortals is getting a Steelbook release in many countries, and in the Netherlands it is getting 2. The Dutch release/s are a month later than the others which are all coming out on different dates, I have decided to do a multi group buy for those that like double dipping. It is a 3D movie but it's a bit more reasonably priced than usual. Also this will be treated separately to any existing Group Buys I have running but delivery can be combined at your request.

The links to the release threads are as follows, together with current artwork in the spoiler(s):
UK.gif
UK is here on 5th March 2012
attachment.php
1. me
GB for UK now closed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FR.gif
FR is here on 23rd March 2012
01. me
02. sxspdlgnd Paid - Dispatched 16/04/12

GB for France now closed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Netherlands.png
NL is here on 12th April 2012
Just as an FYI these are likely to be quite heavy so the postage costs may be a little bit more than normal (ie £8.70 rather than normal £7.59 for 2, we'll have to wait and see).
Version 1
b_2018.jpg

01. me
02. spawnshop (send with Version 2) Paid - Dispatched 16/04/12 Received 21/04/12
03. BigBlizz (send with Version 2) Paid - Dispatched 16/04/12
04. AcIdC0R3 (send with Version 2) Paid - Dispatched 16/04/12 Received 23/04/12
05. sxspdlgnd (send with Version 2) Paid - Dispatched 16/04/12
06. Angelc5 (send with Version 2) Paid - Dispatched 17/04/12
07. Tiger (send with Version 2) Paid - Dispatched 17/04/12 Received - 19/04/12
08. Apedemak Paid - Dispatched 17/04/12 Received - 20/04/12
09. Man Of Steel Paid - Dispatched 17/04/12 Received - 20/04/12
10. Hectorcurly69 (send with Version 2) Paid - Dispatched 19/04/12
11. Hectorcurly69 (send with Version 2) Paid - Dispatched 19/04/12

Version 2
b_2019.jpg

01. me
02. spawnshop (send with Version 1) Paid - Dispatched 16/04/12 Received 21/04/12
03. BigBlizz (send with Version 1) Paid - Dispatched 16/04/12
04. AcIdC0R3 (send with Version 1) Paid - Dispatched 16/04/12 Received 23/04/12
05. sxspdlgnd (send with Version 1) Paid - Dispatched 16/04/12
06. Angelc5 (send with Version 1) Paid - Dispatched 17/04/12
07. Tiger (send with Version 1) Paid - Dispatched 17/04/12 Received - 19/04/12
08. Apedemak (send with Version 1) Paid - Dispatched 17/04/12 Received - 20/04/12
09. Hectorcurly69 (send with Version 1) Paid - Dispatched 19/04/12
10. Hectorcurly69 (send with Version 1) Paid - Dispatched 19/04/12

Waiting to hear on a couple of people otherwise this will be wrapped up shortly. I can then advise price and shipping. OK this Group Buy is also now closed as I have heard back from the people concerned. I'll sit with the calculator and spreadsheet and work out the costs involved.
{param} They've arrived folks. :oohyeah:

This
JP.gif
JPN version will be impossible to do in a Group Buy situation sadly, but its release thread is here on 13th April 2012
51pA-%2Bda-%2BL._AA300_.jpg

The following version I won't be able to supply but is being offered in another Group Buy which I believe is now closed.
CA.gif
CA is here on 6th March 2012
m2194748_1.jpg

More details prices to follow shortly and I'll (try and) get all the pics the same size.

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering that the 12th of April the Netherlands releases those two 3D version and that day is my Birthday as well then I feel that it is my duty to treat myself to those SteelBooks. So Dave, put me down for both of those Netherlands releases please.

Thank you for providing this GB, I'm very grateful. :D

Reactions: surfury
Buffalo you're added.

BigBlizz, I'm naturally going to prefer the UK version as its cover is in English. Ultimately it will probably be personal preference as I expect the discs will be the same certainly for most of the European releases, but don't hold me to that. :)

Attachments

• playbox.jpg
    playbox.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Soundeath, check the respective release threads for pics. To be honest it's unusual for me to post pics in a Group Buy thread. The alternate Dutch cover is essentially the DVD cover I believe.

Last edited:
With regard to Dutch Immortals Release(s), ongoing enquiries are still being made. As soon as we know you'll know. Please don't PM me asking me to change from both to Version 1 or Version 2, at this moment in time we are unsure which versions are which and what they consist of. Have no fear HDN will make every endeavour to keep you all fully appraised of the situation.

Can you hook me up with a Japanese version??

Sadly no, as I said in the OP this is one that would not work in a GB environment in that Amazon.co.jp only let you order one at a time and the shipping is horrendous plus I get stuck with customs charges in the UK. As you're in the US then shipping is cheaper to you anyway and customs shouldn't present a problem either. Good luck.

@sxs: I can put you down for FR and both NL's (see note in post #13 about these).

@BigBlizz: If they're all paid for then I'll hold them but I cannot quote for weight until I have whole shipment ready. As long as you can sign up to that then I'll agree.

Reactions: BigBlizz
Status
Not open for further replies.