ORDER: Target

XM.jpg

XMW.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 216
Last edited by a moderator:
Artwork is very nice but i cant wait for the new xmen steelbook as it looks awesome and i think it will be the best from the series...

June 1st is a Sunday.. These are not street dated and will most likely be put out onto the floor as they come into stores. I would also assume that these won't have independent item #'s to distinguish them from the regular copies.

Reactions: apsmith21
Just wanted to update my previous post.

Each futurepak in this wave does have an exclusive item #. These will set June 1st or there about.

We received about 2-4 copies of each title.

There are no exclusive stickers on the packaging at all.. Cooey's pictures are accurate!

2-4 copies is quite few. Seems to be even more rare than the SON OF BATMAN steels where stores got 5 copies each.

FYI, item is inaccurately listed as FIRST CLASS on Target's website and also keyed into their system as such. I ended up with amarays for my online order for store pickup but some dude @ the store was nice & helpful and got me the futurepaks.

does anyone know what region code this is ? it says A but sometimes its free , i got all these target ones and want to do a x-men marathon this weekend and want to replace them with region B before hand