On Air Young Sheldon (Season 1) [CBS]

Trailer looks fantastic and i'm very excited.
It look's like Iain Armitage is going to play an awesome Sheldon.
Does anyone know if Jim Parson has a role in this, to make it look like a flashbacks?

Trailer looks fantastic and i'm very excited.
It look's like Iain Armitage is going to play an awesome Sheldon.
Does anyone know if Jim Parson has a role in this, to make it look like a flashbacks?

Like the trailer, I bet he will do narration for the series.

Calling my shot:
5 episodes then cancelled.
Who is this aimed at?

Big Bang Theory is one of the most watched shows on TV. If they get even a 1/3 of its audience, it will be a bigger hit then most of this years new shows.

This looks a lot better than I imagined... that first look trailer actually gave me a few laughs.

Like the trailer, I bet he will do narration for the series.

Big Bang Theory is one of the most watched shows on TV. If they get even a 1/3 of its audience, it will be a bigger hit then most of this years new shows.
Sure - BBT has a big audience for a sitcom.
Problem is - this show is not even remotely the same type of show. BBT is a 3 camera comedy sitcom shot on a stage with a live audience.
YS is a single camera (what looks like) Dramedy shot on soundstages and locations.
It's like comparing Seinfeld to The West Wing.
I'm absolutely sure that the BBT audience will tune in at the start - but this looks like a very different beast - so I am not sure long term success is Built-in.

Sure - BBT has a big audience for a sitcom.
Problem is - this show is not even remotely the same type of show. BBT is a 3 camera comedy sitcom shot on a stage with a live audience.
YS is a single camera (what looks like) Dramedy shot on soundstages and locations.
It's like comparing Seinfeld to The West Wing.
I'm absolutely sure that the BBT audience will tune in at the start - but this looks like a very different beast - so I am not sure long term success is Built-in.

It does seem weird for sure. You're right, it will probably be a huge hit at the beginning and then slowly decline. It wont get canceled after 5 episodes tho. CBS will give it a chance.

Reactions: C.C. 95
It does seem weird for sure. You're right, it will probably be a huge hit at the beginning and then slowly decline. It wont get canceled after 5 episodes tho. CBS will give it a chance.
It certainly is a whole different flavor. Like a cross between The Middle and Wonder Years.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw