Interstellar - 10th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Ultimate Collector's Edition) [UK]

Ah, @paulboland was quick today creating the threads...

International Cat Day GIF by James Bond 007
Are you the Bond villain stroking @paulboland or is @paulboland the Bond villain stroking you?
:cigar: :smuggrin:

Booklet here, but bookmarks instead for Inception - can't they stick to the same kind of set.

*Walks off trying to remember if he has any edition with a booklet...*
200.gif
Indeed, going to need a booklet in these sets to get a bite outta me.

Really could do with less releases for movies that I haven't got any nice releases for right now. Just ordered a new TV to enjoy them on but that was a stretch enough!

Anyone else having trouble ordering from HMV, keep failing
Did this for Fall Guy the other day until I used PayPal as payment option

Well it better be good because I can't cancel it now :sorry:

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: walkintom

I've avoided doing my orders atm due to this, saw people having issues again, its a HMV issue really annoying.
paypal works but means paying now, which i'm not wanting to do.

• Informative
Reactions: walkintom and TGO
Yep, whenever I think of ‘Inception’, I always automatically think of bookmarks. The fact these particular bookmarks will be sporting the image of characters from the movie will only serve to further solidify the unquestionable link between Inception and bookmarks.

Seriously, who sits and comes up with the choice of tatt they decide to chuck in with these editions to try and justify the price point?

Yep, whenever I think of ‘Inception’, I always automatically think of bookmarks. The fact these particular bookmarks will be sporting the image of characters from the movie will only serve to further solidify the unquestionable link between Inception and bookmarks.

Seriously, who sits and comes up with the choice of tatt they decide to chuck in with these editions to try and justify the price point?
It's like bookmarking a point in your memory, so you could incept back from there...

• Haha
Reactions: Lutzo

You can still cancel, just not on the website. Contact customer services and they will cancel it for you, usually within 24 hours.

Yep, spoke to my bank (first direct) and earlier about it, apparently hmv (or Worldpay) haven’t upgraded their payment systems to use the latest security protocols. I’ve opened a ticket with hmv about it too.

Noticed it the other day when I tried to order The Fall Guy too, relying on Amazon for the time being.

Reactions: TGO