Is KOSM a scammer?!?!

Yeah, but it's not just about that now is it. Its you specifically popping back into this thread every few days to complain about one GB, which was not facilitated via hdn, like you're expecting answers from anyone here that can't be given.

I get why you're pissy about it, rightfully so, but it has very little to do with this thread, and that's all this thread has become about now, one host and this palaver, rather than manta's AP release. So, yeah, I can totally get why some think it's derailed.

There's probably nothing worthwhile to say about the release until it starts shipping, but it is quite literally being derailed into chatter about one host that only the minority are even aware of

Hey @Kosm what's the score with your refunds for the Manta Lab group buys.
Some...any information update regarding the situation would be grateful to all the buyers patiently waiting.
Just post an update on your FB page.
Weeks of total silence isn't usually a great way to engender customer loyalty.
Thanks.

Reactions: leelee17
Yeah, but it's not just about that now is it. Its you specifically popping back into this thread every few days to complain about one GB, which was not facilitated via hdn, like you're expecting answers from anyone here that can't be given.

I get why you're pissy about it, rightfully so, but it has very little to do with this thread, and that's all this thread has become about now, one host and this palaver, rather than manta's AP release. So, yeah, I can totally get why some think it's derailed.

There's probably nothing worthwhile to say about the release until it starts shipping, but it is quite literally being derailed into chatter about one host that only the minority are even aware of
idc-i-dont-care.gif

And judging by some of the other posts here it's not only about me 'specifically popping back into this thread every few days' as I'm clearly not the only one here who has commented on the issue...
I'm aware it's wasn't JUST you, but it is now mostly you who's keeping going, popping back in to complain that you've had no update. He's not going to respond here, and nobody else here knows any more than you. Pointless flogging a dead horse & derailing the thread. There's another thread for kosm issues.

Dude, this is the first comment you've posted in this thread and it's to b*tch about the people making comments that you don't like and having a go at the moderation.
Like, what?
Jeez. :LOL:

Season 9 Hbo GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm
ok fine then
let's make every thread about kosm.
no need to stay on point people!

I've been patiently waiting for some kind of update from KOS, I understand this must be a huge annoyance to deal with for him so I'm somewhat sympathetic but going completely silent asking for people not to email him is not a good look and has put me a little of the defensive.

I'm pretty certain I'm just gonna put in a PayPal claim, was hoping he'd give us an update with some kind of time frame but I'm not gonna wait around forever.

Dunno about you guys but I think I've got the same chances of winning the lottery than getting one of the AP restocks.

Onto a positive side note, I posted a link to someone on scalperbay selling the FS for £350 in the original thread and that's disappeared so I think he was also one of the KOS buyers

I've been patiently waiting for some kind of update from KOS, I understand this must be a huge annoyance to deal with for him so I'm somewhat sympathetic but going completely silent asking for people not to email him is not a good look and has put me a little of the defensive.

I'm pretty certain I'm just gonna put in a PayPal claim, was hoping he'd give us an update with some kind of time frame but I'm not gonna wait around forever.
Thankyou to you for being on the same page regarding this!!!
I received a refund last night after emailing so this option may be successful for others.
Asking customers to not email when they're entitled to ask for a refund isn't ideal....

Thankyou to you for being on the same page regarding this!!!
I received a refund last night after emailing so this option may be successful for others.
Asking customers to not email when they're entitled to ask for a refund isn't ideal....
Could you send me a PM on here letting me know how to find that email? I'll send one and see what happens, will go with PayPal if it doesn't work out.

This is my first interaction with KOS, so I'm impartial for the most part. Like I said I do feel for the guy, I even wanted that unlicensed last samurai full slip he was selling (I adore LS and would of love a FS for it) so this whole thing must suck for him too but at the end of the day, if you offer a product and people pay for it and it gets sh** canned, the customer needs to be kept in the loop even if it's bad news. It's been 10 days since I payed for the FS if mantalab was refunding him, It should only take 7-14 days max so I was kinda expecting an update around the same time frame.

Thanks for the reply @leelee17 :notworthy:

So when was AP GB, April 19th? A little more than 2 weeks ago, right?

I paid 10 months ago and have been waiting for a refund for 3.5 months. I’ve PMed the King and provided him with my new PayPal address twice. And he clearly remembers what I’m talking about.
You do have every knowledge of order #2908, don’t you?
Yes Kiyoshi
Am I getting my refund tomorrow @Kosm ?
baby pay me GIF

• Haha
Reactions: leelee17