Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: May 6, 2024
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £32.99
Notes: Includes O-Ring slip, poster & 3 art cards

20240226_230955.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Which one? The other one zavvi has? The £30 one?
So this one, the one in the op, is a zavvi exclusive in the UK. The other one, the blue one, is tradewide. HMV and Amazon have it etc.. Blue is £30, black is £33 due to poster and cards. I ordered both, as I couldn't decide. It'll ultimately come down to finish, which knowing Paramount catalogue titles, you can't bank on one or the other being glossy outside of the US.

So this one, the one in the op, is a zavvi exclusive in the UK. The other one, the blue one, is tradewide. HMV and Amazon have it etc.. Blue is £30, black is £33 due to poster and cards. I ordered both, as I couldn't decide. It'll ultimately come down to finish, which knowing Paramount catalogue titles, you can't bank on one or the other being glossy outside of the US.
1000018325.jpg

This one yah? Or is there a 3rd I don't know about?

Do I need to say something that is going to restart our thing or you wanna ******* retract that?
Nahhh, not retracting. Clearly a gif joke however I’m interested to see where this will go. Where these bollocks have come from.

“Our thing” :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: tommyh84
Nahhh, not retracting. Clearly a gif joke however I’m interested to see where this will go. Where these bollocks have come from.

“Our thing” :rofl:
No I don't think I will elaborate. I'd rather let sleeping dogs lie. I have enough **** going on atm I don't need to be starting a new feud atm.

One is black, one is blue, both are available with or without cards and poster in various countries. How hard is that...
Its really not that complicated. Over here, one is a Zavvi exclusive and the other is tradewide that’s also being sold at Zavvi