Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: May 6, 2024
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £32.99
Notes: Includes O-Ring slip, poster & 3 art cards

20240226_230955.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
EVRI "lost" my package straight away on the 3rd at the first depot stop.
Zavvi offers replacement of refund, so I said I'll take a replacement if they can actually get me a new version of this as it's sold out, but otherwise a full refund it is.

So looks like I will be missing out on this one :(

EVRI "lost" my package straight away on the 3rd at the first depot stop.
Zavvi offers replacement of refund, so I said I'll take a replacement if they can actually get me a new version of this as it's sold out, but otherwise a full refund it is.

So looks like I will be missing out on this one :(
That sucks, I mean getting a damaged one when something is sold out is bad, but it completely going missing is really bad. I mean you might be able to get one on ebay for not a ridiculous price.

As a follow up, they have actually sent out a replacement, so it looks like they may have some spare stock for issues like this. Which means they may actually offer some more stock on the site at some point in case someone else has missed out. It's with Evri again, so lets hope this one does arrive. At least we have a steady delivery person here and she's always great with the deliveries.

As a follow up, they have actually sent out a replacement, so it looks like they may have some spare stock for issues like this. Which means they may actually offer some more stock on the site at some point in case someone else has missed out. It's with Evri again, so lets hope this one does arrive. At least we have a steady delivery person here and she's always great with the deliveries.
Got it delivered today :D I actually ordered the blue edition (which I received), not this special Zavvi edition, but happy I got the nice Crow 4k now :D