#017 The Avengers (Variant) (Blu-ray Mondo X SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive) [China]

Dec 16, 2011
Shanghai
Release date: August 31st,2016
Purchase link: Blufans
Price: $42.99
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: Variant Sleeve - Full Gloss

123055cr0rdggdtdgg1tlt.jpg
123101cayfabl5p2pcyzvb.jpg

11532852n992driqc0z2oi.jpg

115324beu5ezexc6zgkzfn.jpg

115322efoocroqehx5cex2.jpg

115319bbuhuh2hhzyu1bza.jpg

115318s4qhp02x47oo4yo7.jpg

1200088e3nzwyc4e78yex8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just messaged them, when I emailed them a few weeks ago to ask to get it marks at a certain price thy got back to me quick so I'm hoping the same.

Also my package was marked very low. I asked for $18 but I think it was $11.55 on the box.

Same here. I emailed them to mark it down to $25 and received answer very quickly. My package was $11.22 :p

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Sadly my Variant copy has the same problem. There's a noticeable ridge along the bottom edge which I'm fairly sure is the PET slip. From what I can see, the steelbook doesn't appear to be damaged though. I've tried to photograph the fault but it's quite difficult. I can't decide whether to open it or not.

DSCF5716.JPG DSCF5720.JPG DSCF5721.JPG

Same here. I emailed them to mark it down to $25 and received answer very quickly. My package was $11.22 :p

They got back to me quite fast last night and then woke up earlier to a email asking for an order number and they will send out a new slip in 2 weeks

Just emailed them back the number so at least that's sorted out. Which is good news

Fingers crossed its all fine

• Thanks
Reactions: spass and Noodles
They got back to me quite fast last night and then woke up earlier to a email asking for an order number and they will send out a new slip in 2 weeks

Just emailed them back the number so at least that's sorted out. Which is good news

Fingers crossed its all fine
Nice one mate... glad it worked out for you. :)

I still need to take a photo of mine (I'm guessing they'll want that as proof?) and get in touch with them about it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
my regular and variant slips both have ridges. They also came with loose discs too. :\
got my variant edition today (1 click still on its way) and my copy has also bridges and a loose disc. I contacted blufans and they will send me a new copy.

I hope that my 1 click wont have loose disc.

I got a question for the EU fellas that already got their copies. Did any of you pay for the "slow" shipping, or all for EMS?

Gah, shipped EMS and still shows as leaving China on September 3rd with no update since. :(

Damn, you should've had it in hand ages ago, in fact you probably would've if you had paid for the cheapest shipping option and that's not how it should work!

I got a question for the EU fellas that already got their copies. Did any of you pay for the "slow" shipping, or all for EMS?

I chose the cheapest option.

Reactions: Raimi
Damn, you should've had it in hand ages ago, in fact you probably would've if you had paid for the cheapest shipping option and that's not how it should work!

Seriously, a bit upset about that. If I can tell what they paid in postage, I'll double check that against what I paid, just to make sure they sent it that service.

As long as they arrive without any issues (with the slipcover), I won't be crazy upset.

But serves me right, thought I'd go direct this time and not having a great experience.

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
I ordered the Variant through the blufans site and the standard through Kevin, got my variant on the 2nd of September and the Standard on the 12th of September.

Used the cheapest shipping option on both sources so my experience with the direct-order was fantastic, weird how yours is polar opposite when we both are in the US

Still waiting for mine.

Ordered August 16th, shipped August 20th, last update in the tracking was leaving Shanghai on the 24th. Used China Mail.

It's now September 13th and it's coming to Canada. Hope it doesn't take too much longer.

I ordered the Variant through the blufans site and the standard through Kevin, got my variant on the 2nd of September and the Standard on the 12th of September.

Used the cheapest shipping option on both sources so my experience with the direct-order was fantastic, weird how yours is polar opposite when we both are in the US

yeah, that's the weirdest thing - absolutely no update at all on tracking. by now, with EMS (and I have gotten numerous packages this way), I would have seen a scan in New York when it enters USA customs.

Just a general FYI, if anyone wants to start an investigation about the location of their items, remember that it has to be the shipper that does so - USPS won't do anything for you, in terms of "where's my package"...and typically we're supposed to wait up to 30 days before we get "worried". lol