#025 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (4K+2D Blu-ray Mondo x SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Nov 18, 2022
Release date: January 22, 2024
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £24.99

Batman v Superman.jpg

f19b4f2c-58b8-47f8-9c22-cc3b1aeaee86.jpg de90d187-51f3-4c0f-991f-a3342883dfda.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean those are perfectly valid reasons to not get. But if I was that close to getting them all I think I would just say bollocks to it and get them lol. Is the Exmachina really expensive~?
Nah, RAD, 300 & JL do not bother me one bit. BR don’t either tbh but now Tommy’s thrown a spanner. Last time I checked yeah. Been a while since I checked tho

Highlander is the best looking steel of the 7 I’m missing. So that’s the one I’d focus energy on if I could be f**ked

Reactions: JinxyKatte
Highlander is the best looking steel of the 7 I’m missing. So that’s the one I’d focus energy on if I could be f**ked
I know the feeling. It's getting to that time of year. My pre orders are stacking up like crazy all of a sudden. And I just saw the reissue of this the other day so I had to get that too. Bonus for 4k though that just leaves The first suicide squad for my DCEU 4k set.

Wholly suggest that one. It's a nice steel. My copy is signed by Christopher Lambert. Agree with you on the others you're missing, no interest. I've passed on ex-machina a few times, and only picked up 2049 because it popped up on ebay for 25.

Wholly suggest that one. It's a nice steel. My copy is signed by Christopher Lambert. Agree with you on the others you're missing, no interest. I've passed on ex-machina a few times, and only picked up 2049 because it popped up on ebay for 25.
Sorted out blade runner now. So now it’s only highlander and exorcist I’m interested in. And I’d pick up 300 if I ever saw it for a tenner

Reactions: samdavies