#057 Captain America: Civil War (4K + Blu-ray Mondo x SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: January 30, 2023
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on November 25, at 3 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £32.99

Captain America Civil War Zavvi.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Kavale
LOL prices say £32.99

Most likely drop £3 on pre order but if they don’t thats hilarious. Most the other ones took ages to sell out or still about

Reactions: Punker76
LOL prices say £32.99

Most likely drop £3 on pre order but if they don’t thats hilarious. Most the other ones took ages to sell out or still about

Yup, generally these aren't very popular with Joe Public... Every one I've pre-ordered has hung around and dropped in price by a fiver.

Reactions: Flloydo
Yup, generally these aren't very popular with Joe Public... Every one I've pre-ordered has hung around and dropped in price by a fiver.
I think the first iron man was the only one to really fly. Others have stuck around for ages. I’m in no rush and certainly won’t be pre ordering any of them at full price

Reactions: Punker76
I think the first iron man was the only one to really fly. Others have stuck around for ages. I’m in no rush and certainly won’t be pre ordering any of them at full price

As much as we (Ninjas) may love these alternative artworks, they're generally not big sellers. And with the cost of living crisis compacted with Christmas round the corner.... I don't see these flying off the shelves.

They've already slashed the latest Cabin In The Woods steel and that's only, what, 8 weeks old?

Reactions: Flloydo
How low did they get to previously?

I’ve only seen them drop to £30 (assuming that the drop to £25 is a Black Friday thing).
Haven't been keeping a super close eye on them (because I'm an idiot an originally panic-bought them all at full price), but I'm sure they've been as low as £20 before.

Reactions: BMox81
Always wonder if Zavvi put them at £33 so when the price drops to £25 "the actual price" we think we are getting a bargain! Back in the day we called that "Doing a Tesco" lol