Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release Date: November 26th, 2013
Purchase link: 13 Assassins LIVE NOW!
Price: £ 14.99
Notes:

Limited to 4K HDN quote on Jcard

image (4).jpeg

Told by Zavvi that the concept artwork for this one is amazing, will post here when available.

View attachment 43763

Actual advance HDN exclusive pictures:

13 Assassins Flat Back.jpg

13 Assassins Flat Front.jpg

13 Assassins Upright Back.jpg

13 Assassins Upright Front.jpg

Last edited:
I like the art but haven't pre-ordered this or Zatoichi. Going to wait and see what they look like first as the quality of these releases is going down hill at the moment. They need to up their game on print quality and finish judging by recent releases.

Hey guys the surprise is that HDN will have featured quotes on the j-cards. A subtle surprise but cool nonetheless. Be sure to pick them up for your collection!

Despite that and the steelbook cases, I highly recommend both on just the "movies alone" fyi. So total win in all ... if you havent seen the flicks I think you will be extremely surprised and pleased!

Hey guys the surprise is that HDN will have featured quotes on the j-cards. A subtle surprise but cool nonetheless. Be sure to pick them up for your collection!

Despite that and the steelbook cases, I highly recommend both on just the "movies alone" fyi. So total win in all ... if you havent seen the flicks I think you will be extremely surprised and pleased!

HDN just made a cool release even cooler!! :cool:

Surprise sounds jolly good. What a lovely, immersive community I seem to have found.

I'm torn here. Love Samurai films, but there are SO MANY steels coming out late November/early December.

Really cool for HDN and whoever has been quoted. Unfortunately as it's not me, I'm going to have to cancel due to the billion other SBs being released at the same time :(

Hopefully I can pick it up somewhen down the line

Quotes on the j-card? Sounds a bit crappy to me if I'm being honest. I'm all for HDN getting more attention but surely there is a better way? I would have thought a simple 'exclusive' sticker would have done with a 'endorsed by HDN' type of thing on it.

Any news on finish? It's begging for spot gloss on all the blood/characters (would make the back look amazing against a zero finish white).

Quotes on the j-card? Sounds a bit crappy to me if I'm being honest. I'm all for HDN getting more attention but surely there is a better way? I would have thought a simple 'exclusive' sticker would have done with a 'endorsed by HDN' type of thing on it.

Any news on finish? It's begging for spot gloss on all the blood/characters (would make the back look amazing against a zero finish white).

One step at a time my good friend!

Reactions: SimonLDT

awesome work, HDN staff..

Liking this too. I prefer the Zatoichi steel but they will still make a great pair together.

Thanks again for sharing the pics

Looks shinier than Zatoichi, wonder if it's glossy. I hope there's inside art.

That was my first thought (that it looks a little glossy, fingers crossed).

Thanks for the pics:thumbs:

:drool: the look of this steel