# 2 Group Buy for Rise of the Planet of the Apes Steelbook Group Buy [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 11, 2010
GROUP BUY OPEN - 1 AVAILABLE

This is my first group buy following a couple of PMs from international members.

This is due to be released on 12th December 2011. International requests only. Most i can do is 15 steelbooks.

Maximum: 2 per person. The charge for the Steelbook and postage will be at cost, tracking can be provided at extra cost upon request if required. Payment in UK funds by Paypal, PPG, all fees paid by the buyer. Any variations, please post here or PM me.

Rise of Planet of the Apes steelbook costs £18 + shipping. There is no charge for packing as i order steelbooks regularly and have plenty of spares boxes.

Total £18 due by 27th November 2011. Quotes for shipping will be at cost and will depend on weight. Will notify on release.

If you give your name, and do not follow through, i will be unable to help in future. Of course, your name is also there for others to see should they have group buys. Paypal fees also payable by buyer, otherwise payment will be returned.

I do not ask for any tip, i'm happy to help out at cost, this is because collecting steels is just as much my passion as it is yours, i only ask you keep me in mind for any releases in your respective countries.

Rise of the Planet of the Apes [UK] [Play.com Exclusive Steelbook]

1. manutd123 PAID
2. manutd123 PAID
3. chipvideo PAID
4. chipvideo PAID
5. tono06 PAID

6. tossin PAID
7. Drum18 TRADE
8. Che PAID
9. vinnyt007 PAID
10. vinnyt007 PAID

11. RobertJoseph17 PAID
12. RobertJoseph17 PAID
13. Halfwasted PAID
14. lenochek04 PAID
15. lenochek04 PAID

NON-PAYMENT from Chris93ny despite weeks of chasing.

GROUP BUY OPEN - 1 AVAILABLE

UPDATE
Some of you have asked about making payment soon. I will send a PM to each of you in the next couple of weeks. Please feel free to make payment when convenient, as long as payment reached by 27th November.

Those of you who have Trader ratings of less than 5 at the time of payment, please can you pay via paypal gift. Please PM me if there are any problems with this.

As mentioned before, this is at cost price with no charges. I hope i can carry on offering steels on this basis. I hope in return you would be so kind to help me with steelies being released in your own country on the same basis.

Last edited:
Those 2 slots have now been taken, many thanks to lenochek04.

I am freeing up one of the 2 i allocated to myself, so if anyone else would like one, there is 1 available - no more after this one.....

hi mate ill take both :D if you still got them:scat:

firetrap - i only have one left, if interested please let me know as you posted here first (in the next 30 minutes).

otherwise, open to the next person after you, which is o0 Deuce 0o

Last edited:
UPDATE: All steelbooks have been received, they have all been packaged and will be shipped at 9 am tomorrow morning.

UPDATE: Everyone's packages have been sent out (save for Robert Joseph who i have pm'd - i need your address!!!)

Hope you get them all in time for Xmas....!

Reactions: vinnyt007
Status
Not open for further replies.