2015 Ninja Week Info-400+ prizes-Social Media Info PDF-Event 2/23-3/1 for registered members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
#BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK
Join Social Media Team | Join Group Buys |
Become a Premium Ninja Member | Join a Group Buy

Ninja Premium only giveaways-check the Ninja Premium forum daily!

n-week-728-black.jpg

Free avatars:
n-week-avatar-4 (2).jpg
n-week-avatar-3 (2).jpg

n-week-avatar-1 (3).jpg
n-week-avatar-2 (2).jpg

Event Flyer JPG and PDF

It's almost here! Our annual site celebration Ninja Week begins February 23, 2015 ! It will be the biggest yet with over 300 items to be given away by HDN Staff, site partners and of course our very generous members! This special area of the HDN forum will be the place to visit daily to enter all contests.

The event is open to registered forum members. Registration is FREE. If you are not a current member take a minute and do it now, and you won't be able to enter contests/respond to contest threads without an account.

Starting February 23,2015 enter fun contests to win cool prizes, including movies, Out of Print/Out of Stock Steelbooks, Digibooks, a Kindle, a Music Server, Electronics, and take advantage of limited time discounts and much more!​

Join us again for this year's celebration of collectibles and enthusiasts worldwide, and browse the entire community to learn about and share your love of all things entertainment!

Stay tuned on our official sites for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2015
and all year-round:

https://www.hidefninja.com
http://www.facebook.com/hidefninja
http://www.twitter.com/hidefninja
http://www.instagram.com/hidefninjaofficial
http://www.youtube.com/hidefninja

THE HDN Staff

View attachment 133291

hidefninja-com-ninja-week-2015-jpg.133790

Attachments

• n-week-avatar-1 (1).jpg
    n-week-avatar-1 (1).jpg
    48 KB · Views: 491
  • Hidefninja.com Ninja Week 2015.jpg
    Hidefninja.com Ninja Week 2015.jpg
    775 KB · Views: 20,452
Last edited:
@Ask @bloodsnake007

NOTHING better than a man behind a grill :thumbs:. Hope you cook in the kitchen too so your lovely lady gets a rest :notworthy: . You have the weather for it not like here wet dull missrable :banghead:.
@Scary Hair Thanks Ann! :drool: :thumbs: Of course I cook for her in the Kitchen! ;) And she gives me dessert in the bedroom! :woot: :D

tumblr_nels64g9mG1s48ibpo1_500.gif

:emb:

You want to know what makes this place the best place on the internet during Ninja Week?...YOU! Each and every one of us help make it what it is for whatever reason whether it be donating a gift or answering a question to win a gift. Your presence just being here contributing to the many discussions and giving your opinion of how a steelbook, digibook or futurepak should look is a contribution to the cause and that's what we are all here for. Not just for Ninja Week but always we do this. We are all brothers and sisters of the cause and the cause is self perpetuating, always coming back full circle but absorbing everything as we push forward with new designs, media or ideas. Ninja Week is only the icing on a multilayered cake. If I had to narrow it down to just that week it would be the togetherness and selfless participation that is administered here during that time, everybody comes together and it's like we are one big happy family. So I thank you all for being here and making it what it is today. :notworthy: :thumbs: :joy:

Buddy i will do a giveaway during ninja week and dont worry if you dont have a internet and could not join in. I will put your name in the draw ;)

Damn buddy, don't move me to tears :oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah:! I would insert a gif that fits but my data volume is limited :LOL:

Love you buddy :kiss: I hope I can give you one day all the love back I receive from you all the time :drool:

Reactions: harry
Wow, over 400 items/ prizes.
That's truly amazing. That's why this place is the best thing on the Internet and everyone on here makes it such a joy.
Even if it is a heated debate lol. You can still tell it's all for the love of film, collectables and other great stuff.

So happy I found this palace (not a typo) when I started collecting.
Would be lost without HDN

Good luck everyone and I hope everyone has a great week. X

My favorite part of Ninja Week is the sheer amount of forum traffic. From what i have experienced, it tends to bring people out from the dark and gets them to mingle with old friends and new members. This adds a lot of flavor to the "post your favorite whatever" or "what is your best / worst?" type of Give-Away threads. You get to know bits and pieces about the "strangers" online, who share your passion and frequent this community for the same, if not very similar reasons. It makes me wish i had more time to screw around in the Premium Ninja / General sections of the forum, but alas...it is what it is.

Count me in as well- been planning to do some giveaways for awhile and Ninja week gives me the extra motivation to finally do it. Got the giveaway items all picked out, now just have to come up with some creative ideas to make it entertaining.

And for those interested a sneak preview of the prizes!!!
full

@digitalbabe Over 400 Prizes!? :OMG: Just another reason why I continue to say, "HDN FU**ING ROCKS!" :cool: You know damn-well I'm definitely in! :woot: I fu**ing LOVE this place! :drool:

Not only will I be offering my own Candy Prize, I'll be involved in 3 Awesome Dual Give-Aways! :thumbs: One each with my EPIC NINJA Bros @MGD, @PKAVFC, and @Asopp :notworthy:

Ninja Week... here we come!
ninjastanding.png

This is my first proper Ninja Week. I was new to the game last year so I had no idea what to expect, but upon finding out about it I was pleasantly surprised to find members give out their own possessions for free!!

In life they say nothing is free, well HDN debunks this theory. I'd be kidding myself if I said I didn't enjoy free stuff (who doesn't?). It's the community get together that I really appreciate with Ninja Week and the website in general.

Thanks to everyone who make it happen! :)

Having been here since the first .... I like the fever and pandemonium. And just seeing how epic it has become. Each year people make new graphics or videos and all sorts of stuff that ooze the Ninja Spirit and it just makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.