# 3 Digitalbabe's [OPEN]The Dark Knight Rises Digibook [Target] Group Buy-Dec 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hi All,

I am hosting a group buy for this Target Exclusive. Friendly reminder-I will be ordering these periodically in advance, over the next few weeks, so that I have enough copies come release time. I reserve the right to leave negative feedback at our site if you do not honor your commitment once you've asked to be added to this list.

Release Date December 4,2012. Cost is $ 42.50 which includes cost+tax+Paypal receipt fees, HDN selling fees and a small tip to organize the group buy/packing material. From the product page, it looks like this will be 1 item (product page on Target's site has 2 pictures on the same item page). But if it turns out to be two, I'll offer the other, as well. If the price is dropped before release, I will send you a refund via Paypal gift because 'refunds' via Paypal can be seen by Paypal as though a transaction didn't complete and your account can be restricted

Shipping: To give you an idea, tracked Priority Mail for 1 or 2 Digis (6-10 days estimated delivery is roughly $17. I will not ship via untraceable methods.

14199527_120928163000.jpg

**I reserve the right to not accept future requests if these easy terms are not met.

**Max 3 per person. If the item is cancelled by the retailer, or the max ordering qty is reduced, I may contact you to adjust your request.

**I may ask you for feedback from other sources/verify your trading activity with multiple sources, if we have never traded before. If I do not receive sufficient info I reserve the right to remove you from the list.

**Payment is due 2 weeks before the actual release date.If I don't receive payment, you will be removed from the list and the order will be cancelled-no exceptions. The group buys take time and effort to coordinate, and any advance notice to be removed is appreciated.

**Regular Paypal payments only-no gift payments please**

Please subscribe to the thread to stay updated.

'The Dark Knight Rises':

(Releases Dec 4,2012)

1)
2)
3)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.