30 Days of Night (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Limited to 2000
Release Date: 11 August 2014 (was 04 August 2014)
Price: £14.99
Buy Link: 30 Days Of Night

WwXN7s1403869731.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 359
Last edited by a moderator:
English through and through, have seen TIE and the 1st tv mini series, and they were...ok, in a channel 4 bbc 2 kind of way, just somewhat boring and not in my opinion worth more than one watch, I just love 30 days :happy grin

Or am I getting mixed up in the replies
fair enough, its not for everyone.
I just find that only the English people, in their late 20's onwards, truly get/appreciate TIE which is probably from a relate-able point of view.
I mean, even though you found it boring, and its not your taste, I bet you can relate/appreciate it for what it is?

I'm 100% English. Well, apparently my surname is French but that must've been from a fair few generations ago.

I love English films. Lock Stock, Snatch, Layer Cake, Filth, basically every Danny Boyle film (apart from Slumdog). I just didn't get on with TIE. And tbh I wouldn't put it in league with 30DON. But that's me, I'm a bit of a nerd when it comes to good vamp films and comic book movies.

I'm not putting them in the same league as the movies couldn't be more different.
But from a sales point of view, in terms of the fanbase and potential demographic, they have a lot in common - so basically, I may be wrong, but I'd expect the sales of this steel to kinda mirror the sales of TIE. Reckon it WILL sell out, but maybe not right away.

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

Damn you August!! No more in August please.

dont think I've ANY pre-order's for Aug...unless CA's date changes for then

i thought this movie was ok for a bit of fun,
but to hear people say this was the last good vampire movie, uumm,
i would have to say john carpernters VAMPIRES.
was the last good vampire movie to be made..

i thought this movie was ok for a bit of fun,
but to hear people say this was the last good vampire movie, uumm,
i would have to say john carpernters VAMPIRES.
was the last good vampire movie to be made..

If i would rate this film and the Vampires is i will give this 10 and the vampires is 6 :)

Reactions: BookofSteel
I've just noticed that 30 days of night has just jumped to second in the popularity chart on zavvi, but is still not available for pre-order? :movie: quite strange. Is this coming up for pre-order today?

I personally wouldn't take any notice at that popularity chart. At times ive seen films at the top but you go into available now and they are behind others that don't even show on the first page of the popularity chart.

Aren't you guys sick to death of these back catalogue releases, even with the hyped "ultra low print run". Why didn't we get a 47 ronin or a I Frankenstein instead of all this regurgitated crap. Where's Noah 3d, Pompeii 3d, Spider-Man 3d, Edge of whatsit (can't remember title:) )
At what point are you going to stop raving about crap like this.