Release date: September 29th, 2014
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Entertainment Store

67449905_500x500_1.jpg

Last edited:
Where is my spartan buddy @bloodsnake007 ;) to see this
this-is-sparta-emoticon.gif
THANKS @harry! But I'm a bit disappointed, I was still hoping this Edition included Eva's Bust! :naughty: :D :emb:

I REALLY, REALLY want this!!! :jawdrop: :ohno: But there's absolutely no way I'll be able to afford it! :( With all the spending I'll be doing this month, even if I attempted to get it... I will not be able to make the rent payment! :angry: I should just throw myself in the DAMN grave along with my wallet! All these EPIC Editions are killing me... :banghead: :oops: :greedy: :smashed: :dunno: :arghh: :mad:

Reactions: harry and zoneism
I already have an edition for the first film that looks very similar to this, so I'll be passing.

Are the ES version and the Amazon version different? One seems to indicate it has 3D whilst the other doesn't. Anyone know?

so its the same small helmet with the old 300 DVD version....the wanted to get rid the stock obviously...pass for me....
From the Pic the Helmet is DIFFERENT! The older Version does not have these Battle Damages! Also "think" the Helmet design itself is a bit different... the Nose Protector and the ear parts...

From the Pic the Helmet is DIFFERENT! The older Version does not have these Battle Damages! Also "think" the Helmet design itself is a bit different... the Nose Protector and the ear parts...

well i have to go to check my DVD version to compare...but even if you are right..its pretty similar....
@MK50 and @DarkChild Hey NINJAS, I also have the DVD Edition! ;)

Here are some pics:
full

I still wouldn't mind owning the Blu-Ray Edition! :thumbs:

Reactions: MK50
300 / 300: Rise of an Empire - Limited Spartan Helmet Edition

Release Date: 29th September 2014
Pre-order Link: HERE
Price: £54.99

67449905_500x500_1.jpg

ATTENTION IF YOU ARE THINKING OF BUYING THIS FROM ENTERTAINMENT STORE

I received mine yesterday and was surprised it does not have 3D bluray on the box as stated on the box on the Entertainment Store item page. I have not opened it to check inside because l dont know if l am going to send it back.

I have now noticed that Entertainment Store have now replaced their picture of the 3D collectors box with a bluray + UV only, must have had a lot of complaints not as described.

Last edited:
anyone know the size (height) of this helmet?

SIZE = Height 14cm Width 10cm Width 6cm

I have received this from Entertainment Store - Play.com
and their online picture shows 3D copy on the packaging like above but when I received it there was no 3D on the packaging and no 3D disc inside, the helmet does not look like above picture, it is not battle worn like above, base also looks different as well.

SIZE = Height 14cm Width 10cm Width 6cm

I have received this from Entertainment Store - Play.com
and their online picture shows 3D copy on the packaging like above but when I received it there was no 3D on the packaging and no 3D disc inside, the helmet does not look like above picture, it is not battle worn like above, base also looks different as well.
thanks for the info