India
Release Date : End of July
Edition : Extended Edition
Manufacturer : Sony DADC Home Entertainment
Running Time : 176 Minutes
Video Encoding : Region A, B, C
Number Of Discs : 2
Price : INR 1499

Same as other international extended releases.
the-lord-of-the-rings-the-two-towers-400x400-imadmfzzhqyteefz.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
If this does not have Blue-banner like Korean release, it will be little bit better. But knowing past Indian releases, chances are very few.

Only distribution right for India, IMO. Amaray and extended Trilogy was Manufactured and distributed by Reliance Home Video for Indian sub-continent iirc. And These new SBs are distributed by Sony DADC.

Most of all recent SBs released in India are distributed by Sony DADC only.

Reactions: whitetiger
The two towers and Return of the king steelies are on sale @ 50% discount on flipkart and amazon.in! 749 INR each.Those who have not bought these, grab 'em till they lasts..

Does the Indian release have the blue banner on it like the other releases did? The preview artwork doesn't show it having it.

Damn - really liked the look of these and was thinking about picking up the set of 3 but discovered that neither Flipkart or Amazon.in deliver to the UK (or internationally).

Damn and double damn...

I really want these three as I'm convinced that they don't have the blue banner as the picture on all the sites selling them is the same & I noticed that the writing is in gold whereas the other releases have been white (from what i've seen) which leads me to believe that the image is true to the actual product.
Please someone do a group buy, huh, huh, pretty please......

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

ordered today

Please post pics when you get these to confirm the lack of blue banner.

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

Have you just volunteered for a group buy?:D

Seconded, & thirded. :D