Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release Date: November 26th, 2013
Purchase link: 13 Assassins LIVE NOW!
Price: £ 14.99
Notes:

Limited to 4K HDN quote on Jcard

image (4).jpeg

Told by Zavvi that the concept artwork for this one is amazing, will post here when available.

View attachment 43763

Actual advance HDN exclusive pictures:

13 Assassins Flat Back.jpg

13 Assassins Flat Front.jpg

13 Assassins Upright Back.jpg

13 Assassins Upright Front.jpg

Last edited:
Nice! Only saw this recently and was really impressed by it (despite having to read subtitles)
Really hope Zavvi aren't exaggerating how good the artwork is.

Still not seen this but does look like the maturest thing Miike could have made (as well as his remake of Hara-Kiri). Kicking myself for not picking up Hara-Kiri for £2.50 when it was that price on Play.com but I think this is on Netflix so might give it a spin sometime. No pre-order from me unless there's really really nice artwork and it's a sensible price.

i think zavvi shoulda stuck with the more infamous "shock" type of asian movies, continuing on from Battle Royal & Oldboy.

more notorious releases like Ichi The Killer or Testsuo The Iron Man, or more modern releases even, like original The Ring or even Death Note.

13 Assassins and Zatoichi seem way to tame & obscure to be good sellers imo

Reactions: lolwut
Told by Zavvi that the concept artwork for this one is amazing, will post here when available.

really looking forward to this as enjoyed the film. But i will hold judgement until i see the artwork, have to say i cant imagine Zavvi saying 'concept art is a bit dull and boring' :D i am always telling customers in my shop they look amazing and sometimes they do... other times, well not so much!