Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release Date: November 26th, 2013
Purchase link: 13 Assassins LIVE NOW!
Price: £ 14.99
Notes:

Limited to 4K HDN quote on Jcard

image (4).jpeg

Told by Zavvi that the concept artwork for this one is amazing, will post here when available.

View attachment 43763

Actual advance HDN exclusive pictures:

13 Assassins Flat Back.jpg

13 Assassins Flat Front.jpg

13 Assassins Upright Back.jpg

13 Assassins Upright Front.jpg

Last edited:
Got to be more selective way to many steels getting released.

Im not familiar with the film but Ive just watched the trailer and it looks pretty good, but like you say, too many steels being released that its got to the point where I have to decide which films I want to buy in a steelbook, and which films Id be happy to wait and buy in an amaray for a fiver in 6 months....

I think this falls into the 'wait for a cheap amaray' category...Unless the steelbook art is amazing lol

I like that they've done something distinctive but it just doesn't appeal to me very much. I might be inclined to buy it if I didn't already own the amaray but I won't be double dipping.

Glad that this excellent film is getting the steelbook treatment, though!

I like that they've done something distinctive but it just doesn't appeal to me very much. I might be inclined to buy it if I didn't already own the amaray but I won't be double dipping.

Glad that this excellent film is getting the steelbook treatment, though!

Same, cool design but if it's the exact same AE disc then I'll just stick with my amaray. Zatoichi, however, I could be swayed on.

I do, however, have Seven Samurai on pre-order. Kurosawa on blu-ray will be very satisfactory!

Same, cool design but if it's the exact same AE disc then I'll just stick with my amaray. Zatoichi, however, I could be swayed on.

I do, however, have Seven Samurai on pre-order. Kurosawa on blu-ray will be very satisfactory!

+1 on Zatoichi. I've been holding off on buying that until I see the artwork for the steelbook.

I like the look of the Steelbook except that the character on the front cover looks like he has a wad of tobacco in his cheek.

I own the amaray of this already. Unfortunately I did not enjoy the movie enough to double dip on a Steel version but the movie generally has very good reviews and it great to see it released in Steelbook form for those wanting it!

Are we going to have another white-silver controversy on our hands? I think from now on everyone will be skeptical of any white on concept art from zavvi. I love the flick and art. Any news on embossing or interior art?

Reactions: Jango