zatoichi-art.jpg

Actual HDN exclusive pics:

Zatoichi Back Flat.jpg

Zatoichi Back Upright.jpg

Zatoichi Front Flat.jpg

Zatoichi Front Upright.jpg

Last edited:
I pray that the release date is not October :hilarious:

I pray that it is - one of my favourite films and my birthday is in October! Kitano is one of the best Japanese director's ever and his performance is spot-on. If they get the artwork right on this and it's worth upgrading from the amaray WHICH I LITERALLY JUST ORDERED, then I'll get this. Otherwise pass.

Does this mean Artificial Eye are working with Zavvi on these two (13 Assassins)? They're both AE back catalogue releases...

Takeshi?

...as the blind swordmaster right?

well i'm sure its a great movie, but goddam this is even more obscure than oldboy. not compalinin just surprised. a minimum 4k run will probably still be in stock this time next year :movie:

Takeshi?

...as the blind swordmaster right?

well i'm sure its a great movie, but goddam this is even more obscure than oldboy. not compalinin just surprised. a minimum 4k run will probably still be in stock this time next year :movie:

A film people should appreciate more. It's probably Kitano's most wide-appealing film. I'm sure the artwork will be great but I literally just ordered the amaray in the 2 for £10 offer at Amazon after trying to get it for a sensible price for over 6 months!

A film people should appreciate more. It's probably Kitano's most wide-appealing film. I'm sure the artwork will be great but I literally just ordered the amaray in the 2 for £10 offer at Amazon after trying to get it for a sensible price for over 6 months!

I have seen half of it, and certainly enjoyed what i saw, but zavvi will price it too high for the majority to take a chance with buying a copy i think.

^^ Well I just saw the Gremlins thread >_>

So now i will say that I am thankful zavvi are mixing things up here, and I DO appreciate the effort in producing these left-field steelbooks for cult flims like Zatoichi. :thumbs:

At the very least, these types are a good counter to all those dumb kiddie movies from the 80's :movie: