47 Ronin (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Nov 29, 2012
Release date: June 5, 2014
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €27.99

81pQrSa1IjL._SL1500_.jpg
According to another site, this is the full artwork. Universal are destroying every other studio with their designs at the moment. Please get a UK release!

View attachment 60083

View attachment 60084

Last edited by a moderator:
Do we all think this will be a big hit then?

If it stays German WEA (which I know is highly unlikely) it could be massive.

personally i think the art up on 39 if is final art is absolutely spanking and for me makes it a must, when also chuck the page thru google translate says it is also limited edition which is still not up in the thread title yet either wish mod would update that.
As too the film i have tbh haven't seen it yet but i have a feeling will be good just think crictics jumped on a bandwagon!
also studio miss managed the whole release from when they made them redo scenes and make them spend more money on it and wasn't that well advertised either. sticking it out on boxing day wasnt clever either the list goes on.
question also becomes what if the german version steel this side of the world is the only one your'll get? we already know amazon uk is not going to be touching this version.

One thing is for sure. No reason to buy a Korean or Taiwan version of this as the funny lettering is already built into the artwork. :scat::scat::scat:

I hope they don't mess this one up. Hoping for a high quality finish with great quality control. THey could hit a home run with this one or a swing and a miss. I would gladly pay an extra $2 per steel to have it a premium finish with beautiful silver embossed symbols.