Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice (Blu-ray SteelBook) (CDON Exclusive) [Norway]

spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: cdon.no
Price: 229NOK ---- Approx: £19.67 $27.80 €24.39 249NOK
Notes: 2 Disc includes extended version.

batman_v_superman_dawn_of_justice_-_limited_steelbook_blu-ray-36581354-frntl.jpg

batman_v_superman_dawn_of_justice_-_limited_steelbook_blu-ray-36581354-bckl.jpg

Last edited:
Nooo. I think the art is great. I was just contemplating which country will be the cheapest to import from since it's been announced as CDON exclusive in Sweden and Finland already. Lol :p

Ah right;) All I know is that the Norwegian Krone are very weak atm and have been for a while. It's been a nightmare for me to import £ & $ steels for some time now. :p

Reactions: harry
Nooo. I think the art is great. I was just contemplating which country will be the cheapest to import from since it's been announced as CDON exclusive in Sweden and Finland already. Lol :p

sadly I have to say Finland is bad option. shipping from here is extremely expensive, with tracking ever more so. sigh.

Ah right;) All I know is that the Norwegian Krone are very weak atm and have been for a while. It's been a nightmare for me to import £ & $ steels for some time now. :p
Hmm...then I gotta find someone from Norway now :watch:
Edit: Oh wait! You're from Norway :facepalm: :rofl: Might get a PM from me :D

sadly I have to say Finland is bad option. shipping from here is extremely expensive, with tracking ever more so. sigh.
Like @Drum18 said, we're just as bad as you. You wanna send a steelbook to UK? No problem, that'll be $20. Oh you wanna add tracking to that? No problem, that'll be $50. :cautious:

Reactions: nefilim and spass