Release date: April 27, 2015
Purchase link: A.I.
Price: £14.99
Notes: Limited to 2500

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg
00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I'm surprised to actually love it. I love the front, back, inside, and spine. I'm a sucker for neon. I'm also surprised that almost everyone hates it. Good job Warner/Zavvi. I didn't think I would get this because of the stunning U.S. slip:

AIArtificialintelligence_zpsc43832a8.jpg

But this has changed my mind. And the film is Spielberg/Kubrick's most underrated. It's a beautiful, dark, tragic sci-fi masterpiece with incredible production design, music, acting, and cinematography.

I liked the movie, but for me it's one of those movies that you watch once every 5 years :p
I'll have to think about the purchase. March/April/May are already killers...

Hmm I'm not sure about that front art... it looks too busy and "amateur-ish", as someone else put it. Those colours would probably have a nice pop to them if it's gloss though. I'll definitely be waiting for a price drop.

Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
I think that I am going to buy it when it will have fallen with price althougt of is singular artwork, I do not possess this movie

Awhhhh hell yes!

Not the perfect artwork but I've been dying for a steel of this so at the least, a great placeholder on the shelf until a better one gets released.