A Monster Calls (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive) [Korea]

Jan 15, 2014
Taipei
Release date: June 24, July 13 July 22, 2022
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Quarter Slip
Price: $42.89 (Full Slip) - $38.89 (Quarter Slip)

A_07bb0e99-9e7d-49b7-adcf-04ada27fffce_2000x2000.jpgB_c3b14fd7-a9f7-40d5-8155-7d2aab568039_2000x2000.jpgee0782e1652b6e58d2cf5fc1a05e5ed1_2000x2000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Release date 24th June

1/4 slip

Full Slip A

Full Slip B

Heart was literally racing from that... went live a few mins late, had to do one of those bloody CAPTCHA things and then PayPal also still requires me to enter a security code they send by text despite me making sure it was turned off. Surprised I even managed to snag one tbh.

Even more surprised it hasn't sold out within minutes though... but then I guess it's not Marvel/DC, so was never gonna be overly popular :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: hatredhorror
I bet there’s quite a few collectors or people that are interested in this that aren’t even aware it was going live today considering the pre order date was only announced yesterday

Thoughts on how long these will be available for? Kinda doubting a sellout with such a niche film, even if it does look nice.

I want to see the finish first really and the usd - gbp has taken a painful drop over the last few weeks. Saying that the A+B combo deal works out about £42.50 each, which isn't bad...

Reactions: Noodles
Thoughts on how long these will be available for? Kinda doubting a sellout with such a niche film, even if it does look nice.

I want to see the finish first really and the usd - gbp has taken a painful drop over the last few weeks. Saying that the A+B combo deal works out about £42.50 each, which isn't bad...
Shame, but not surprising PA don't release many films now if this is the case. I'm genuinely more excited for this than anything Manta/HDZ/BF etc have put out so far this year. Really underrated film with gorgeous original art... ticks all the boxes for me personally.

Shame, but not surprising PA don't release many films now if this is the case. I'm genuinely more excited for this than anything Manta/HDZ/BF etc have put out so far this year. Really underrated film with gorgeous original art... ticks all the boxes for me personally.
Oh yes, I'm totally down for it, just really unsure about slip choice. Also I noticed it says "mini booklet" in the description, which had me thinking it may be inside the steel with a slim slip :oops:

Aaaaaaaaand... The Florida Project.
Really? As a steel?

They never mentioned that to me. They told me this, little drummer girl, world war z (back on the cards), Drive (but still undecided on what kind of edition but they mentioned it because it might be a steel) and portrait of a lady on fire

Those the steels they said they will release this year. They did say “and more” at the end of the message but those were setting stone. I’d be up for Florida project. As long as that official poster is used somewhere

Pity I didn´t fell this movie a bit, both slips looks great.

But I would be in for Florida Project and while they are at it they could also do a Red Rocket, hilarious flick