4K UHD A Quiet Place (4K Blu-ray) [USA]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Purchase here
aquiet1.jpg

finally got around to seeing this today. Very good.
It may be the first time I have seen a movie that is only the second act.
(Think about it. There is no first act, and it goes to credits right when the third act would begin).

By the way...
A66F5A8C-ACEF-49B0-89B9-E6AB24BC9943.jpeg

I wonder if their might be a lawsuit against A Quiet Place (it is a LOT like Tim Lebbon's book, apparently)...
07FF98CB-27D1-42BF-87D7-72720A02FA33.jpeg
F356FB3E-982E-4FA4-AFB1-355F283FE66B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: tridon
@C.C. 95 they went all the way George Lucas on us! lol ..... whenever i talk to teens and young 20 somethings ... I always blow their mind when they talk of star wars and I bring up this question.

What would you think if a movie came out today and it was the first movie but yet it was Part 4. LOL! Its crazy thinking about it now .... who the hell starts their movies at 4,5,6 hahaha .... you get a movie now days and if it made good money and its possible then you get sequels and prequels ... but no one boldly says Episode IV to start. ha

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and C.C. 95
@C.C. 95 they went all the way George Lucas on us! lol ..... whenever i talk to teens and young 20 somethings ... I always blow their mind when they talk of star wars and I bring up this question.

What would you think if a movie came out today and it was the first movie but yet it was Part 4. LOL! Its crazy thinking about it now .... who the hell starts their movies at 4,5,6 hahaha .... you get a movie now days and if it made good money and its possible then you get sequels and prequels ... but no one boldly says Episode IV to start. ha
@Wreck
LEONARD, PART 6 (but you knew I would say that, right?;):rofl:)
315CA980-6065-4104-BF5E-F40072B35331.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon