bidou

Premium Supporter
Aug 26, 2010
Lyon, France
Just seen this on fnac.com : Akira - Limited digipack edition - FNAC exclusive

Release date : June, 8th, 2011
Price : € 24.99
Link : FNAC

This digipack will include a DVD and a 32 pages booklet :)

akira.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: pmartin252
That's why I said "for English speakers" its a shame i.e. pity, that there are no other languages included. For the French, the release is fantastic news! Exactly the same thing occurs here in Spain - Great Spanish or other language movies, but only catering for the Spanish market, when it comes to disc releases. I suppose most of the time it's a licencing issue. :drool:

A lot of japanese movies are released here with only french & japanese audio + french subs.
Evangelion 1.11 and 2.22, King of Thorn are some exemples.

English is a great language, one of the most spoken around the world, but french people are not very keen on foreign languages :D

By the way, I think Akira will have a nice release in a large range of countries. UK steelbook, french digipack... Does anybody want a digibook now ? Maybe a boxset ? :)

A new picture with the limited edition (sold at amazon.fr for exemple), and the FNAC exclusive collector digipack.

Seems like both of them has the same booklet.
The limited non-exclusive edition will be a regular amaray 1 BRD and a booklet in a red slipcase.
The FNAC exclusive one will be a digipack 1 BRD + 1 DVD, and a booklet in a black slipcase. This one looks very good :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Grapey and bobino66