Reptiles
Warsaw Or The First Breath You Take After You Give Up

them crooked vultures-- self titled album

best songs are:

No One Loves Me & Neither Do I
Elephants
Reptiles
Warsaw Or The First Breath You Take After You Give Up

NICE! For some reason I thought this was just some obscure band no one knows about.. they always reminded me of a supercharged led zepplin band

I've been spinnin Dream Theater's latest Black Clouds and Silver Linings if I had to pick an album.. but I've mostly just been listening to the music only disc, some really neat guitar work in there (I mean it's john petrucci afterall...)

Last edited:
NICE! For some reason I thought this was just some obscure band no one knows about.. they always reminded me of a supercharged led zepplin band

I've been spinnin Dream Theater's latest Black Clouds and Silver Linings if I had to pick an album.. but I've mostly just been listening to the music only disc, some really neat guitar work in there (I mean it's john petrucci afterall...)

i totally got the same feeling from listening to this album. they have that bluesy rock feel with a melancholy tilted vocalist that was iconic of zep. i cant remember which song it is, but as i was listening to one of the songs that starts out with just music, no singing, i was thinking "i wonder if i could fool someone into thinking this is actually a zepplin song."

i totally got the same feeling from listening to this album. they have that bluesy rock feel with a melancholy tilted vocalist that was iconic of zep. i cant remember which song it is, but as i was listening to one of the songs that starts out with just music, no singing, i was thinking "i wonder if i could fool someone into thinking this is actually a zepplin song."

Reptiles?

ahh i remembered which song i was thinking that about. scumbag blues. its a little quicker than your typical zep song, gotta little up beat to it, but for the first 20 seconds before the guy starts singing its pretty darn close.

i forgot to add this to that list of good songs: gunman

its just got this funky/bouncy guitar riff that sticks in your head forever. great song!

haven't really been stuck on 1 album lately. been shufflin alot. last full album i listened to was "charred walls of the damned" which i bought a couple weeks ago.

how was that? I can only take so much of Owens before I want to bash my head in.. I'm more in favor of the gurgly types of metal singers who have a nice tenor

41G9BE4C0NL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

AlphaPyro said:
how was that? I can only take so much of Owens before I want to bash my head in.. I'm more in favor of the gurgly types of metal singers who have a nice tenor

I really enjoy ripper but then again I come from the old school judas priest and maiden years.

Skeletonwitch - Beyond the Permafrost

Skeletonwitch-Beyond-The-Permafrost.jpg

I've been spinning this one quite a bit recently, these guys just destroy. It's like good old fashioned thrash metal, but they stay pretty melodic. Some thrash metal just starts to go everywhere and ends up sounding messy, not these guys though. Best tracks are the title track, #3 (forgot the name), "Cast into the open sea", and "soul trashing black sorcery". All you metal heads on here should at least check them out!

00_T-Pain_Presents_Nappy_Boy_All_Stars_Vol._1-2010-Front-Web-DjLeak.com_.jpg

T-pains label first official mixtape just got it like 3 days ago listening to it, it's hot travis mccoy from the Gym Class Hero's was a perfect pickup for them. id give it 8/10.

Can´t seem to find anything new nowadays worth the while. Can someone recommend me something? Just so u know more or less my taste in music the latest bands I´ve really liked are Wolfmother and White Stripes. Thx guys

priss said:
Will do, thx for th etip. By the way Glen, didn´t you play in a band? Is there anywhere I can listen to your stuff?

Ya just search for knucklebones on iTunes and you'll find the album we did in the late 90's. I sang and played drms on it.