Alert-Steelbook Sale-May 9-13, 2011 (Amazon.de)

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Update-it appears as though Amazon changed the order (or perhaps even titles) on sale for this offer. Check back each day for a new offer.

Original offer as posted last week was as follows:

Hi All,

As I mentioned in the Steelbook price drop thread here, Amazon.de is having another round of Steelbook deals from May 9-13. Prices are usually not known until the day of the sale.

Note-each item goes on sale at 10am EST (4pm German time), according to the German BD forum.

May 9:

The Clash of The Titans

511zcpsdmlL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B003QP3ZXK/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

May 10:

The Lord of The Rings: The Fellowship of The Ring

512cHjHXYxL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

May 11:

The Lord of The Rings: The Two Towers

51DpjGjohSL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B0026RHBSY/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

May 12:

The Lord of The Rings: The Return of The King

51it4t6XRDL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B0026RHC6K/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

May 13:

The Lord of The Rings Steelbook Trilogy

51ffgZnJLRL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B0036WTLJU/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah but you can order the other two and im sure a member has a copy of the first one cheap. but at least you'll get in on the other two. I'm guessing they will be 7.97 euros like yesterdays.

postage though will be 7 euro ontop of each If i do it that way

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 AM ----------

Ok I've ordered todays special along with Tron which doesnt come out till june, now If I have a exsiting order with Amzazon how do I merge the two items?

postage though will be 7 euro ontop of each If i do it that way

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 AM ----------

Ok I've ordered todays special along with Tron which doesnt come out till june, now If I have a exsiting order with Amzazon how do I merge the two items?

You might have to put the Tron order on Hold "Auf der Merkliste" as I don't think you can hold onto lightning sales. Will somebody confirm??

I've grouped them together so they won't be dispatched until early June, but what I want is to order tomorrows deal and Fridays deal and add them on to this order.

I've grouped them together so they won't be dispatched until early June, but what I want is to order tomorrows deal and Fridays deal and add them on to this order.

I think you may need to give a short with Amazon CS cause seem likes the "combine order" function is probably removed since I haven't seen it for a long long while. Try to send an email to CS, perhaps you might be lucky but don't expect too much since I haven't succeeded for asking CS to combine order ever. They usually reply me like "if item is eligible for combine, you'll see a combine order button, otherwise it cant be combined."EEK!

Another way that might save shipping cost to you is made an order with some pre-order item to compensate the shipping. Otherwise, find some bloody blu-ray steelbook user and buy together.:scat:

I think you may need to give a short with Amazon CS cause seem likes the "combine order" function is probably removed since I haven't seen it for a long long while. Try to send an email to CS, perhaps you might be lucky but don't expect too much since I haven't succeeded for asking CS to combine order ever. They usually reply me like "if item is eligible for combine, you'll see a combine order button, otherwise it cant be combined."EEK!

Another way that might save shipping cost to you is made an order with some pre-order item to compensate the shipping. Otherwise, find some bloody blu-ray steelbook user and buy together.:scat:

I was hoping to order the daily deals you see. Well Im just gonna leave it till Friday and order Clash of the titans along with Tron if anyone wants either of them let me know and Ill add them onto my account.

I was hoping to order the daily deals you see. Well Im just gonna leave it till Friday and order Clash of the titans along with Tron if anyone wants either of them let me know and Ill add them onto my account.

If I'm right, now you are pre-ordering Tron + LOTR Part1 , so [ just my guess], I think if you pre-order an another far future release such as Fast 5 or Rare export, Amazon might wait until Tron releases and then ship Tron + LOTR together and leave that future release to ship later because from my own experience[ others may vary], if there are in-stock items more than the future release items in your order[after submitting purchase], they usually ship those in-stock items to me and eventually ship the future releases later as estimated.So, you'd be able to cancel Fast5 or Rare Export later. Just my suggestion and it's YMMV. Plus, as you said, you can wait until Clash of Titans reduces and pre-order together. Good luck :scat:

Last edited:
Yeah I have LOTR 1 + Tron, LOTR 2 + Tron, and so on my plan was to add them all to 1 order so come Friday it would be like this LOTR 1,2,3 Clash of the Titans, Tron x 4. Then Cancel 3 Trons. So my whole order would be shipped once Tron is in stock

Yeah I have LOTR 1 + Tron, LOTR 2 + Tron, and so on my plan was to add them all to 1 order so come Friday it would be like this LOTR 1,2,3 Clash of the Titans, Tron x 4. Then Cancel 3 Trons. So my whole order would be shipped once Tron is in stock

Cancelling the 3 Trons will need to be done via CS as if they have been amalgamated from 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 to 4, you cannot only reduce it to 3 on screen. However if they haven't then you'll be able to cancel individual items. Good luck.

showing as full price, until I add to basket then it went down.

Click the link below and scroll to the bottom. Its 7.97 euros. :D

http://www.amazon.de/Sonderangebote-Restposten-Schn%E4ppchen-Shop-%DCberblick/b/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27?ie=UTF8&node=872398&tag=028013081-21

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

They also have Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines Steelbook on sale for 8.97 Euros. Add it to your cart for final price.

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B0024FA91E?smid=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF

Yeah I've got it ordered now along with Tron pre-order just hope they will merge my orders as I have about 120 euros worth of orders and 3 lots of postage. I can'y wait for clash of the titans tomorrow awesome steel that one.

I tried ordering a load under one order but spread over several deliveries and they tried charging me neatrly another 80 euros for the priviledge?

Any idea why?

Iron Man 1 & 2 back to €17.99, think they are trying to clear stock so get it while you can.

I tried ordering a load under one order but spread over several deliveries and they tried charging me neatrly another 80 euros for the priviledge?

Any idea why?

You have to specify to ship as one delivery, not when they come become available.

As for meging orders on amazon.de cant be done manualy if order contains a "preorder" :angry:[why? ask amazon it makes no sence]. Either cancel and reenter everything (make sure you create a new order first incase some items are unavailable) or email them and get them to merge them.

Status
Not open for further replies.