USA
81G4LAwS3%2BL._AA1374_.jpg

910zmJSm9LL._AA1500_.jpg

BUY HERE

Price: $44.99 & FREE Shipping. Details
You Save: $5.00 (10%)
Pre-order Price Guarantee. Learn more.

This title has not yet been released.
You may pre-order it now and we will deliver it to you when it arrives.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

Special Features:
40-Page Art Book with Concept Drawings, Storyboards and Behind-the-Scenes Photos Collectible Packaging Correspondence Memos Between Oliver Stone and the Cast and Crew New Documentary The Real Alexander and the World He Made The Ultimate Cut Commentary by Oliver Stone Original Theatrical Version and Commentary Sean Stone’s Feature-Length Documentary Fight Against Time: Oliver Stone’s Alexander And much more!

Celebrate the 10th Anniversary of Alexander! Collectible 10th-anniversary edition includes the never-before-seen Ultimate Cut, The Art of Alexander photo book and insightful filmmaker correspondence. Based on the life of Alexander the Great, the epic historical drama is directed by Oliver Stone and features Colin Farrell in the title role. Two versions of the film will be included in this release – the theatrical cut and the forthcoming “Ultimate Cut.” Also included is the brand New documentary The Real Alexander and the World He Made which reveals how Alexander the Great’s vision of uniting East and West helped shape our modern world, and illuminates how different our lives might have been had his empire not fractured upon his untimely death at the age of 32.

How many cuts does one film need lol

I always say that if a film doesn't have 5 different cuts then I'm not interested! :hilarious:

Didn't Kingdom Of Heaven also get several cuts? And there's of course Blade Runner that's up to about 15 cuts or so by now. :p

Reactions: cooey
And I imagine they're pricing this multiplying the actual value by the number of existent cuts, because $45 is a joke.

Is this movie actually any good. Ive not seen it yet. Is it worth me buying this edition

In my opinion, the movie is fine, but this edition is not worth $45. Wait for it to drop to $25, then you got yourself a deal.